News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Universalis - Game thread

Started by Slargos, January 03, 2010, 07:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: Liep on January 31, 2010, 11:20:07 PM
I would offer to sub but I'm not very good, it seems, as I've actually lost in single player. :P

:lol:

Depends who you played as :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Habbaku

That's okay, Liep--Tamas and Kleves almost lost in MP against Burgundy.  :P

If you really want in, I don't think anyone will mind a newbie.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Liep

So 6.30 Alaskan time is 16.30 CET? Superbowl party starts at 20.00 (which might be too early as chances are we'll be quite drunk at game time), so it should be possible.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Tamas

Quote from: Liep on February 01, 2010, 12:34:05 AM
So 6.30 Alaskan time is 16.30 CET? Superbowl party starts at 20.00 (which might be too early as chances are we'll be quite drunk at game time), so it should be possible.

Habbaku usually abandons us for some other form of entertainment at 8PM so that should not be a problem either.

Heck, if you wish, one of us can send you the savegame, I am not against you running it as SP to try and get a grip on the über-badboy, damn the torpedoes approach Slargos was doing. Basically he ignored every concern on infamy and steamrolled toward India.

jimmy olsen

Looking at the map, Slargos gained enough in the east to offset his losses in the west. I don't get why he's hard charging for India this early. I'd polish off the hold outs in the mideast/cacuses first.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Slargos

Quote from: Berkut on January 31, 2010, 10:58:12 PM
Quote from: Slargos on January 31, 2010, 09:37:47 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on January 31, 2010, 06:18:46 PM
Quote from: Slargos on January 31, 2010, 02:59:10 PMWhine, bitch, moan.

So you're just an overgrown child with an inability to accept a defeat and move on.  You should go back to single player where you will always win.  :)

:rolleyes:

If you're going to stack the deck against me, don't be surprised that I don't want to play with you.

The kind of gang rape you people set up will never be fun for any victim, period.

Your attitude blows chunks, nigger.

See now, that just isn't very nice. You should apologize.

You're right.

I'm sorry, Habbaku. Your retard-ass behaviour in the game made me irritated, and your words inflamed a mild fury.

I should've said that you're a goat fucking cocaine snorter that should rightly die in a fire and burn in hell, since that would be far more in line with accepted Languish vernacular.

In conclusion,
My apologies.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Vricklund

I predict next gang rape victim to be: France. :frog:

War with Spain, Austria and Genoa while fighting off the OE in Alexandria.

katmai

Quote from: Vricklund on February 01, 2010, 05:40:07 AM

That is what makes Slargos look like such an assmonkey, is that we still  have 300+ years to go and he was going to have chances of payback against us all at one time or another.

But NOOOOOOOOO!

Tamas

well yeah, it is obvious I took a risk by making the turks a neighbor but seeing the road of advance for slargos I thought he could live with it.
It is an other question wether Habbaku was shifty enough to consider this when offering me the whole deal. But it does not matter much. I think the new OE player will have to try and finish the India conquest stuff, seeing how Slargos slashed and burned everything but land tech.

Slargos

Quote from: katmai on February 01, 2010, 05:42:31 AM

That is what makes Slargos look like such an assmonkey, is that we still  have 300+ years to go and he was going to have chances of payback against us all at one time or another.

But NOOOOOOOOO!

Dude. The losses were minimal. OE can live without Alexandria, and certainly without a few poor balkan provinces. The guy who takes over OE is positioned to take Delhi and make my planned capital move there, and after heading into India will sit prettily. That's not the fucking point.

I quit because I have no intention of playing a game where France (of all fucking people mr "I am king maker and will sell my services to the highest bidder" IDIOT) and Italy ally with Spain and Austria to go after OE.

katmai

Quote from: Slargos on February 01, 2010, 07:12:43 AM

I quit because I have no intention of playing a game where France (of all fucking people mr "I am king maker and will sell my services to the highest bidder" IDIOT) and Italy ally with Spain and Austria to go after OE.

So you quit cause you are a fucking whiner we got that already.

Seriously that is about the dumbest thing I've read on Languish and considering the track record of this place that is saying something.

Tamas

Quote from: Slargos on February 01, 2010, 07:12:43 AM
Quote from: katmai on February 01, 2010, 05:42:31 AM

But NOOOOOOOOO!

Dude. The losses were minimal. OE can live without Alexandria, and certainly without a few poor balkan provinces. The guy who takes over OE is positioned to take Delhi and make my planned capital move there, and after heading into India will sit prettily. That's not the fucking point.

Dude WTF? At one hand you are calling me names becaus I, according to you, sealed your fate by joining the other side, then on the other hand you are calling me names because I asked for a price which fitted that very significance you attributed to the whole affair.

Again: you expected me to burn myself for you just because I was France and in your world of equal factions PvP EU3ing that's what I was supposed to do. Thats all you ever offered me. The privilege of playing my own role in your grand plans.

Grey Fox

I'm no EU3 master but I don't understand what Slargos problem is. Is it really just being gang raped? Would Spain & Austria had been ok?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tamas

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 01, 2010, 07:36:23 AM
I'm no EU3 master but I don't understand what Slargos problem is. Is it really just being gang raped? Would Spain & Austria had been ok?

the last time he was attacked by Austria ALONE while he was focused on the east resulted in massive rape of Slargos. So I hope the non-Slargos population here understands my concerns when I faced an italy-spain-germany coalition in case of helping him out. For free.