News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 1 Thread

Started by Neil, September 09, 2009, 07:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

The Bills Oline is doing it's best to lose this game, good thing for them the Dline of the Pats is doing exactly the same.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 14, 2009, 06:33:45 PM
Man, I miss those old Patriots uniforms.  Steve Grogan, Mosi Tatupu, Eugene Chung, Andre Tippett, Raymond Clayborn, and the patron saint of white running backs, Craig James...yeah, those Pats were much more tolerable.

I loves me some throwback uniforms.  Only thing missing is throwback facemasks :contract:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Marshawn Who?

Oh yeah, I'm loving this tonight.

FUCK YOU TIMMAY YOU FUCKING FUCK

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 14, 2009, 08:44:46 PM
Marshawn Who?

Oh yeah, I'm loving this tonight.

FUCK YOU TIMMAY YOU FUCKING FUCK
Indeed.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

The Bills beat us 31-0 in the opening one of the years we won the Superbowl, I ain't worried.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Brilliant drop there by Moss  :cool:

sbr

Good teams make their own luck.  :lol:

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Holy shit.  If he had just downed the goddamned ball...

Grey Fox

If this was Soccer & South America, #28 would need protection.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

Kleves

Quick, ban the little shit.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Vince

I swear New England gets more fucking lucky breaks than any team I've ever watched.   <_<