Main Menu

NFL Week 1 Thread

Started by Neil, September 09, 2009, 07:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Neil on September 13, 2009, 08:27:55 PM
:lol:

Cutler sucks.

Hell yeah.  His receivers are terrible as well.

Ed Anger

I shit on the Bud Light Tailgate tested commericals.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Cutler's fine.  It's the Bears receivers that are broken.  And the Pack does have a defense, fellas.

Sophie Scholl

It doesn't matter.  Jay Cutler is Jesus, he can win just by walking on the field!  The receivers are good, it was just Orton that sucked!  Fuck that noise.  Damned Bears gave up their draft for Cutler.  He should be Jesus. <_<
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

sbr

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on September 13, 2009, 09:20:29 PM
It doesn't matter.  Jay Cutler is Jesus, he can win just by walking on the field!  The receivers are good, it was just Orton that sucked!  Fuck that noise.  Damned Bears gave up their draft for Cutler.  He should be Jesus. <_<

I can't figure out your dog in this fight.  Are you a Denver or Chicago fan; or do you just hate Cutler?

Sophie Scholl

Orton fan and Raider fan who hates Chicago for trading him to Denver.  Also, I think Cutler is a douche and overrated.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

sbr

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on September 13, 2009, 09:47:35 PM
Orton fan and Raider fan who hates Chicago for trading him to Denver.  Also, I think Cutler is a douche and overrated.

Orton fan?  I have never heard of one of those.  A relative or did you go to Purdue?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on September 13, 2009, 09:47:35 PM

As a Raider fan, you've got bigger things to worry about than other teams' quarterbacks.  Like, I dunno, counting how many draft busts like Robert Gallery the Raiders still have on the team.

Oh, speaking of draft bust grenades, I just tossed Todd Marinovich into your school bus.  FIRE IN THE HOLE

Sophie Scholl

Meh, at least Gallery is a good guard now, so he isn't a total Michael Huff, err... I mean Fabian Washington, no wait, I mean Philip Buchanon, make that Tyler Brayton, or perhaps Napoleon Harris, even Derrick Gibson.  See, I have time to root for other teams QB's because my team is out of it by week 2, so I have plenty of time to look around.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Sophie Scholl

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

derspiess

Laveranues Coles needs to die a painful death for the three third down passes he dropped.  And he was supposed to replace Houshmanzadeh as the possession receiver!  Make Chris Henry the #2 guy & let Coles try to earn it back.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on September 13, 2009, 09:58:15 PM
I mean Fabian Washington,

He has a new home where he's loved and appreciated.  The Chiefs didn't bother throwing his way all day.

Can't wait to see what kind of careers JaMarcus Russell and Darren McFadden will have when they get out of Oaktown.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.