News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 1 Thread

Started by Neil, September 09, 2009, 07:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Quote from: Neil on September 13, 2009, 04:07:22 PM
My wife never lost faith.  The Ravens tshirt she got me last year is #86.

:weep:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Alcibiades

You better have a ravens jersey I hope...  Preferably a defensive one..
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Neil

Quote from: Alcibiades on September 13, 2009, 04:59:06 PM
You better have a ravens jersey I hope...  Preferably a defensive one..
52 black.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Alcibiades

CountDeMoney

Well, just like everybody else today, the Ravens performance was the equivalent of the 5th preseason game.
Watching the highlights, they weren't the only ones with issues on special teams today.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Donovan McNabb fractures a rib.  Go fig.

merithyn

Quote from: Alcibiades on September 13, 2009, 04:00:27 PM
Didn't get to see that game today, sigh.  Defense do any good today?

Whiner. :P
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Alcibiades

*Grumble*  Peyton manning...fucking horse...*Grumble*

Sophie Scholl

Annnnnd Cutler throws a pick before Orton. ^_^  Fuck you Chicago and fuck you Jay Cutler.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

Sophie Scholl

Second pick by Cutler.  Plus a sub-40% completion rate.  Excellent.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on September 13, 2009, 08:32:55 PM
Second pick by Cutler.  Plus a sub-40% completion rate.  Excellent.
Make that 3.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.