NFL Week 1 Thread

Started by Neil, September 09, 2009, 07:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vince

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 13, 2009, 02:59:26 PM
:XD:  Denver just won.  Holy shit.

That was an incredible play by Stokley. 

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

katmai

mark sanchez will have a better year than favre.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sophie Scholl

Drew Brees = Cheating in Fantasy Football.  Damn. :o
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Ed Anger

Quote from: ulmont on September 13, 2009, 02:59:54 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 13, 2009, 02:28:36 PM
After watching some of this bungles game, I'm glad I've got Sunday Ticket. JESUS H CHRIST, WHAT AN AWFUL GAME.

I was going to point out that the Bengals were up by 1 with 30 seconds left, but they just fucked it up and allowed an 87-yard TD.

I'd like to point out the first 3 quarters and change was total shit.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on September 13, 2009, 03:14:05 PM
Drew Brees = Cheating in Fantasy Football.  Damn. :o

Fantasy Football = Faggy nerd shit
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

The KC-Baltimore game was unnecessarily close, although 14 of KC's points came off a blocked punt and an INT return that took them inside the 5 yard line.

I never thought I'd live to see the day a Ravens team would roll up over 500 yards of total offense.  Everybody contributed on offense today.

Oh, and by the way: the reports of Todd Heap's demise have been exaggerated.

Alcibiades

Didn't get to see that game today, sigh.  Defense do any good today?
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

JacobL

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on September 13, 2009, 04:00:27 PM
Didn't get to see that game today, sigh.  Defense do any good today?

They kept KC to zero first downs and ten yards total until two minutes left in the 1st half;  things started to get looser in the 3rd and early 4th quarter, but they only gave up one big bomb.
As usual, nobody could run on them.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 13, 2009, 03:55:16 PM
The KC-Baltimore game was unnecessarily close, although 14 of KC's points came off a blocked punt and an INT return that took them inside the 5 yard line.

I never thought I'd live to see the day a Ravens team would roll up over 500 yards of total offense.  Everybody contributed on offense today.

Oh, and by the way: the reports of Todd Heap's demise have been exaggerated.
My wife never lost faith.  The Ravens tshirt she got me last year is #86.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

merithyn

Quote from: derspiess on September 11, 2009, 02:21:31 PM
Wow, a wife who not only tolerates but actively watches football.  Hang on to her.

We're worth our weight in gold.  :D
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

CountDeMoney

Quote from: merithyn on September 13, 2009, 04:08:02 PM
Quote from: derspiess on September 11, 2009, 02:21:31 PM
Wow, a wife who not only tolerates but actively watches football.  Hang on to her.

We're worth our weight in gold.  :D

You're all taken, so fuck off.

MadBurgerMaker

Did Eli just.....drop that?   :huh: