News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 1 Thread

Started by Neil, September 09, 2009, 07:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

My new policy of not allowing Terry Bradshaw on my screen is successful so far.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Sophie Scholl

Ooops, I lied.  The Nuge missed TWO field goals! :lol:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on September 13, 2009, 01:41:34 PM

Nuge might want to come back to Ohio and live off local commercial revenue for car dealerships.

I don't know what the fuck happened to him once he graduated.

Also the Bengals game is angering up my blood.

Vince

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on September 13, 2009, 01:41:34 PM

I did say they'd shoot Nuge out of the cannon at Raymond James Stadium if he played like that.   :pirate

Barrister

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 13, 2009, 12:12:50 PM
Quote from: Barrister on September 13, 2009, 12:04:18 PM
Lions v Alouettes

I wonder which I'll go with...

I got Montreal over Detroit.  :P

You know what - I think you're right.  That might be the one matchup where a CFL team could beat an NFL team.   :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

MadBurgerMaker

:lol:  Well...that was a...different....play.  INT, fumble, fumble recovery, TD.

Quote from: BeebYou know what - I think you're right.  That might be the one matchup where a CFL team could beat an NFL team.   :)

I'd buy a ticket to that game.

Ed Anger

I'd buy a ticket if Beeb's Mac is smashed after the game.

Vince

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 13, 2009, 02:23:25 PM
:lol:  Well...that was a...different....play.  INT, fumble, fumble recovery, TD.

Goddamn Simms and his jinxing ass.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 13, 2009, 02:26:45 PM

Maybe some sort of halftime thing would be better.  Try to kick field goals with it or something, then launch it through a burning hoop.

Ed Anger

After watching some of this bungles game, I'm glad I've got Sunday Ticket. JESUS H CHRIST, WHAT AN AWFUL GAME.

Sophie Scholl

:bleeding: Gah.  Brett Favre cocksucking is in full effect by the announcers of the Browns/Vikings game.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Vince

Wow the Jets did much better than I thought. 

Barrister

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 13, 2009, 02:26:45 PM

What did the King of Macs ever do to you?  :(

And the Vikings look to be 1-0 for the season, on the strength of Adrian Peterson.  Good, I was worried they'd let Favre try and sling the football all over the place...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

MadBurgerMaker

:XD:  Denver just won.  Holy shit.

Edit:  Although they still have plenty of time to screw that up, so maybe not.

ulmont

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 13, 2009, 02:28:36 PM
After watching some of this bungles game, I'm glad I've got Sunday Ticket. JESUS H CHRIST, WHAT AN AWFUL GAME.

I was going to point out that the Bengals were up by 1 with 30 seconds left, but they just fucked it up and allowed an 87-yard TD.