Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Barrister on September 13, 2009, 12:04:18 PM
Lions v Alouettes

I wonder which I'll go with...

I got Montreal over Detroit.  :P

Neil

Drew Brees is fucking crazy.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

ehrie

Quote from: Neil on September 13, 2009, 12:19:34 PM

Drew Brees TDs this year: 2

Rest of NFL today: 0

Neil

Quote from: ehrie on September 13, 2009, 12:25:04 PM
Quote from: Neil on September 13, 2009, 12:19:34 PM

Drew Brees TDs this year: 2

Rest of NFL this year: 2
Drew Brees is as effective in five minutes than the combined offences of the Steelers and Titans over a whole game.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Barrister

Damn, Adrian Peterson really is a beast.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

MadBurgerMaker

:lol:  I'd forgotten about those pictures of Quinn.

Neil

Haushka's probably done.  People who can't make 41-yard field goals probably shouldn't be kicking in the NFL.

ehrie

The corpse of Jeremy Shockey has TWO TD receptions this week. He had: zero last year.

Sophie Scholl

Just for the Jets fans:  The Nuge missed a field goal!

Vince

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on September 13, 2009, 01:31:51 PM
Just for the Jets fans:  The Nuge missed a field goal!

DAMMIT NUGE!!!!   :bleeding: :ultra: :bash:

:nelson:

jimmy olsen

Quote from: ehrie on September 13, 2009, 01:30:44 PM
The corpse of Jeremy Shockey has TWO TD receptions this week. He had: zero last year.
Huzzah!
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point