News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ohio, the heart of it all

Started by Ed Anger, August 04, 2009, 09:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 20, 2016, 08:48:53 PM
I spared y'all the pic of Nachos whore days ago. You may praise me now.

Googled her.  I was expecting a *whole* lot worse.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on November 20, 2016, 08:49:33 PM
Ohio sucks balls.

What's the contingency plan up there in the Potcific Northwest when all that stoner fog starts to affect the visibility up there?  Everyone getting issued with N99 masks for standard carry?

Ed Anger

Ohio has forbidden the use of plywood on derelict properties. Also, Zombie Home disposal is to be speeded up.

I expect more house fires in Dayton.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 20, 2016, 09:30:51 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on November 20, 2016, 08:49:33 PM
Ohio sucks balls.

What's the contingency plan up there in the Potcific Northwest when all that stoner fog starts to affect the visibility up there?  Everyone getting issued with N99 masks for standard carry?

Contact high :showoff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdqz7kapBM0
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Attorney Confederate General Jefferson Beauregarde Sessions will see to it that shit gets nipped in the bud.  The federal investigation of it, that is.

Ed Anger

At least Sessions' mama spelled Beauregard correctly.

CountDeMoney

11B4V

Ed Anger

Get back on patrol basecop. I hear the military brats are out causing trouble.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on February 15, 2017, 08:29:39 PM
I don't see a problem here. Did he have an allergy or something? :P

No, you probably wouldn't see a problem there, basemonkey.  Go check the gatehouse for the delivery guy, dinner was called in 45 minutes ago.

11B4V

OC only stings for a little while.

CountDeMoney

You should tell your people to stop playing around with it in the locker room before roll call then.  BASECOP IS BOREDCOP