News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ohio, the heart of it all

Started by Ed Anger, August 04, 2009, 09:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

The clown heresy continues:

In the grimdark future of Ohio there is only conceal carry permits and clown makeup.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

My kid's school sent out an email letting us know we had nothing to fear from the clowns. Thanks to this thread I knew what the hell they were talking about.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on October 04, 2016, 08:38:37 PM
My kid's school sent out an email letting us know we had nothing to fear from the clowns.

2016 is a weird year
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

I am forming the 1st provisional anti-Clown brigade.

I will naturally assume the rank of Brigadefuhrer. I need dog robbers to apply to [email protected]

Ed Anger

If you had Dayton down for the first appearance of a black guy hanging from a tree halloween decoration, please collect your prize.

Malthus

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 04, 2016, 08:50:20 PM
I am forming the 1st provisional anti-Clown brigade.

I will naturally assume the rank of Brigadefuhrer. I need dog robbers to apply to [email protected]

First they came for the Clowns, and I did not speak out—
Because I was a Mime.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 19, 2016, 07:54:24 PM
If you had Dayton down for the first appearance of a black guy hanging from a tree halloween decoration, please collect your prize.

I think I had Xenia in the pool.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

HVC

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 19, 2016, 07:54:24 PM

If they really want to add to the Halloween theme they should add some ghosts surrounding the tree. Nothing too expensive, maybe some maniquinns in white sheets.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Syt

http://fox8.com/2016/11/17/ohio-woman-accused-of-soliciting-sex-for-nachos/

QuoteOhio woman accused of soliciting sex for nachos

BEAVER TOWNSHIP, Ohio-- An Ohio woman caught soliciting sex had an odd request, Beaver Township police say.

Officers said they found Crystal D. Hotlosz, 36, of Clairsville, advertising her services on the Youngstown Backpage.com. She told the undercover cop she would provide a sex act for $60 and nachos, according to the police report.

Hotlosz met the undercover officer in the parking lot of Los Gallos Mexican Restaurant on Nov. 14, police said. She again told him what she would do, and asked if he had the money and nachos.

She was arrested, and charged for solicitation and criminal tools. The man who drove her to the restaurant was also arrested. Both were taken to the Mahoning County Jail.

Beaver Township is located about 10 miles south of Youngstown in Mahoning County.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

Welcome to the gig economy, people.  That's your future.

Ed Anger

I spared y'all the pic of Nachos whore days ago. You may praise me now.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger