News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Men's Basketball 2019 -2020

Started by grumbler, November 29, 2019, 04:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumbler

Well, I guess the transition period for Michigan was shorter than expected!

Michigan started the week ranked 48th by KenPom and not ranked by any other system.  They thoroughly beat KenPom #30 Iowa State, and then thrashed KenPom #9 (AP #6) North Carolina and KenPom #6 (AP #8) Gonzaga, winning the final by 18 points.

I guess I'm not as unhappy about John Beilein leaving last spring as I expected.  This Juwan Howard guy seems to know what he is doing. 
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Berkut

This is a super interesting year for Arizona. The three freshman are all pretty astounding so far.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Admiral Yi

The Hoya's baby blue unis make me want to cry.

Valmy

Texas beat McNeese in a thriller.

Not many teams can claim that, certainly not Richmond who beat them by 30.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

crazy canuck

Quote from: Valmy on December 02, 2019, 10:04:58 AM
Texas beat McNeese in a thriller.

Not many teams can claim that, certainly not Richmond who beat them by 30.

:lol:

Berkut

Michigan goes from Unranked to #4 after going into Battle for Atlantis unranked, and winning it against some damn good competition. Tied with Kansas for highest jump for an unranked team ever.

Arizona has the reverse distinction. 2017/18 they entered Battle for Atlantis ranked #4, lost all three games, and dropped out of the rankings altogether....
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned