News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ohio, the heart of it all

Started by Ed Anger, August 04, 2009, 09:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

About the only thing I go to Dollar Tree for is balloons for kids parties.  You can save a buttload as long as the kids aren't overly picky about which princess or superhero they get.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on July 11, 2017, 09:20:22 AM
About the only thing I go to Dollar Tree for is balloons for kids parties.  You can save a buttload as long as the kids aren't overly picky about which princess or superhero they get.

OOOOOOOO, MISTER FANCY PANTS. FANCY BALLOONS.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

I guess, if you think round is funny.

Ed Anger

I give my kids undecorated cakes. LIFE IS FUTILE KIDS. ENJOY BEING ONE YEAR CLOSER TO DEATH

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 11, 2017, 08:15:30 PM
I give my kids undecorated cakes. LIFE IS FUTILE KIDS. ENJOY BEING ONE YEAR CLOSER TO DEATH

How European.

CountDeMoney

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

HVC

three of the employees had guns. tough neighborhood.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

katmai

So this is what Ed's brood is up to.

Quote10-year-old leads Ohio state troopers on 100 mph car chase

A 10-year-old boy has been arrested after leading Ohio state police on a 100 mph car chase on Thursday morning, according to the Ohio State Highway Patrol.

The boy's father reported him missing after he took the family car from their home around 9 a.m.
, ABC Cleveland affiliate WEWS reported.

The car chase began in Westlake as the boy was traveling westbound on Interstate 90, police said in a press release. After the driver failed to stop, officers with the Westlake Police Department pursued the vehicle. Troopers from the Ohio State Highway Patrol became involved after the chase entered the Ohio Turnpike, police said.

The chase briefly reached speeds of 100 mph before troopers slowed the vehicle using a rolling roadblock, police said. During the roadblock, one trooper made eye contact with the boy and directed him to pull over, but he continued to flee, police said.

Troopers then placed stop sticks in the roadway, but the boy drove into the ditch to avoid them, police said. State troopers blocked the boy's ability to exit the ditch and made "intentional contact" with the car to stop the chase, police said.

The boy was then removed from the car and taken into custody without injury, police said. He was allegedly combative with troopers, attempting to spit in the faces of several troopers and kicking one trooper in the chin, WEWS reported.

He was transported to a local hospital for evaluation with a legal guardian.

The incident is not the first time the boy has stolen the family car, WEWS reported. A similar incident occurred on Oct. 16, when the boy took his mother's Dodge Charger from the driveway because he was bored, WEWS reported. He was later found driving with three flat tires on Interstate 90.

After he is released from the hospital, the boy will be placed in the custody of Erie County Children's Services, police said. Ohio State Highway Patrol is assisting the Erie County Prosecutor's Office in its review, police said.

No one was injured during the pursuit, but one patrol car and the vehicle the boy was driving were damaged, police said.

Further details were not immediately available.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Dude got arrested nearby in Spring Valley for possessing an aircraft missile warning system. 2nd raid for weapons. First raid he had 200 guns.

No, I am not under arrest.

Eddie Teach

He was just exercising his rights as an American.  :mad:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

MMMMMONSTER KILL!

QuoteMETRO NEWS
Ohio police officer accidentally Tasers partner trying to subdue suspect

Updated Nov 27, 10:34 PM; Posted Nov 27, 10:34 PM
Comment: Joe's Pizza in Riverside is faboo.

By Cliff Pinckard, cleveland.com [email protected]

RIVERSIDE, Ohio -- A police officer injured his head Monday after he was shocked by his partner's Taser as they attempted to arrest a suspect, reports say.

According to the Dayton Daily News, the incident occurred last week on Thanksgiving Day. The officers, who were not identified, had responded to a domestic incident and found the suspect, Christopher McClinton, 22, sitting in a vehicle.

McClinton reportedly refused to give police identification or get out of the vehicle.

The officers pulled McClinton from the vehicle and he began resisting, police tell the Daily News. As one officer tried to hold McClinton down, the other officer fired his Taser, with one prong hitting the suspect and the other hitting his partner.

The officer struck by the Taser was taken to a hospital for a head injury.

McClinton pleaded not guilty Monday to charges of obstructing official business, failure to disclose personal information and resisting arrest, the Daily News reports.

Riverside is located in southeast Ohio just east of Dayton and has a population just over 25,000.