Calling Languishute wargamers! State of War needs newbs for the slaughter!

Started by Berkut, July 10, 2009, 08:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ehrie

I hope we get that game back. My Mt Languish Army was finally joining the fight.

Seen

Quote from: ehrie on July 25, 2009, 10:04:13 AM
I hope we get that game back. My Mt Languish Army was finally joining the fight.
If you had the "all defeat" screen, thats not very likely :(

Habbaku

Lame.  Game was definitely wiped.

Oh, well.  I declare victory.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ehrie

ehrie

ehrie

New game has started. And I'm stuck between Berkut and Habbaku again. I don't really get these off center maps. Hansmeister's starting position is golden. Mine is absolute crap.

ulmont

Quote from: ehrie on July 25, 2009, 01:45:11 PM
New game has started.

Shit, I'm not in that one.   :(

Who else wants to play but isn't in a languish game right now - I'll start another game...

Tonitrus

Started another new game with the crew from the "poofed" one.

Tonitrus

New game has started. And I'm stuck between Berkut and Habbaku again. I don't really get these off center maps. Hansmeister's starting position is golden. Mine is absolute crap.

I think Habbaku proved that going for the mountains/ore is not necessarily the best strategy.  ;)

Strix

Quote from: ulmont on July 25, 2009, 01:49:57 PM
New game has started.

Who else wants to play but isn't in a languish game right now - I'll start another game...

Send me an invite!
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Tonitrus

Quote from: Strix on July 25, 2009, 02:13:26 PM
Quote from: ulmont on July 25, 2009, 01:49:57 PM
New game has started.

Started another game trying the Europe map.

Send me an invite!

Trying a game with the Europe map now.

Hansmeister

ehrie

Hansmeister

ulmont

Quote from: Tonitrus on July 25, 2009, 02:35:58 PM
Trying a game with the Europe map now.

Hmm...I'm getting exceptions trying to enter the Europe map game.