Calling Languishute wargamers! State of War needs newbs for the slaughter!

Started by Berkut, July 10, 2009, 08:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

ulmont

For bonus points, the official forums appear to have been invaded by spambots.

Hansmeister

The game has some serious issues, it doesn't work with IE8 at all, and messaging and trade doesn't work with Chrome either.

Strix

Quote from: Hansmeister on July 28, 2009, 05:04:37 PM
The game has some serious issues, it doesn't work with IE8 at all, and messaging and trade doesn't work with Chrome either.

Get Firefox
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Hansmeister

Quote from: Strix on July 28, 2009, 10:52:28 PM
Quote from: Hansmeister on July 28, 2009, 05:04:37 PM

Get Firefox
I'm not going to get a third browser just for a browser game.

Seen

Quote from: Hansmeister on July 29, 2009, 06:24:40 AM
Almost sounds like a contradiction  :D

Strix

Quote from: Hansmeister on July 29, 2009, 06:24:40 AM

I don't blame you. Why spend the extra money and take up all that valuable disk space for another browser to play a browser based game. It's easier to wait until the Beta progresses to the point that it accepts the browser you're using now.  :)
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

ehrie

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 29, 2009, 03:00:13 PM
Well this was a fun game...not.

I can't think of a worse starting position than you had in that game.

Habbaku

Quote from: ehrie on July 29, 2009, 03:32:34 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on July 29, 2009, 03:00:13 PM
Well this was a fun game...not.

I can't think of a worse starting position than you had in that game.

Yeah, that was pretty rough.  However, that bit of aggression on my part is definitely going to see me knocked out at some point, but not before I drag Ulmont down with me.

Berkut has that one won, I think.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Stop that. You always lose when people start saying you are going to win, especially this early.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ulmont

Quote from: Habbaku on July 29, 2009, 04:11:57 PM
Quote from: ulmont on July 29, 2009, 03:56:03 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on July 29, 2009, 03:38:57 PM
Berkut has that one won, I think.

Very possibly.

So why not turn around and concentrate your energies over there?

Unwillingness to leave an enemy right at my back combined with a sneaking suspicion that you may not have my best interests at heart?   :P

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned