Calling Languishute wargamers! State of War needs newbs for the slaughter!

Started by Berkut, July 10, 2009, 08:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

Strix

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

ulmont

Strix

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Tonitrus

Quote from: ulmont on July 26, 2009, 09:20:02 AM
Quote from: Tonitrus on July 25, 2009, 10:45:53 PM
Quote from: ulmont on July 25, 2009, 10:44:35 PM
Quote from: Tonitrus on July 25, 2009, 02:35:58 PM
Trying a game with the Europe map now.

Hmm...I'm getting exceptions trying to enter the Europe map game.

Me too.

Looks ok now.

Yeah, thought I think we're missing a player(thought it was 6).

And Caliga is: Ottoman Empire.  <_<

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Grey Fox

Habbaku

I think the game bugged again.  Tiles aren't switching ownership for some reason.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Grey Fox

Quote from: Habbaku on July 27, 2009, 11:23:43 AM
I think the game bugged again.  Tiles aren't switching ownership for some reason.

Yep. I sense a "you were all defeated" event happenning.

Caliga

I am gradually figuring this game out as I go along.  Kinda reminds me of Civilization.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

ulmont

Quote from: Habbaku on July 27, 2009, 11:23:43 AM

Yeah.  Not sure if I should bother moving armies this turn or leave them in place to hope for ownership switch.

Tonitrus

After I rolled it to the next turn, moving a couple units, not moving one, it seems to have given territorial control retroactively...thus safe.

ulmont

Quote from: Tonitrus on July 27, 2009, 03:24:00 PM
After I rolled it to the next turn, moving a couple units, not moving one, it seems to have given territorial control retroactively...thus safe.

Oh well.  I'll remember for next time.