Calling Languishute wargamers! State of War needs newbs for the slaughter!

Started by Berkut, July 10, 2009, 08:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

I am tryiing out State of War, a browser based online wargame. I've only played a couple turns of one game, but it seems pretty decent. Simple, but with a little complexity. Games are not ongoing, rather you create one, play it, someone wins, then you can start over.

I think there is the ability to create private games as well. I know Habs would play - is anyone else interested in getting a 4-6 player Languish only game together? Probably use 24 hour turns?

http://www.stateofwar.net/
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

ulmont

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Berkut

OK, everyone interested sign up and post your screen name here - apparently I need to invite you individually, or else it is open to anyone.

0 rows returned

ulmont

Quote from: Berkut on July 10, 2009, 12:45:56 PM
OK, everyone interested sign up and post your screen name here - apparently I need to invite you individually, or else it is open to anyone.

Ulmont - unsurprisingly, not taken.

Grey Fox

This I will play.

GreyFox - surprisingly, not taken.

Will we play the WWI map?  :lol:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Strix

I'll give it a go.

Strix of course.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Berkut

So far:

Berkut - Berkut
Strix - Strix
Habbaku - GunNut
Darth - ?
Grey Fox - GreyFox
ulmont - Ulmont
ehrie - ?

0 rows returned

Strix

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

0 rows returned

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tonitrus