Calling Languishute wargamers! State of War needs newbs for the slaughter!

Started by Berkut, July 10, 2009, 08:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Quote from: Berkut on July 15, 2009, 02:11:29 PM
Now we are waiting for Greyfox, which is odd since it says he has logged in since the game was created.

I clicked accept. :unsure:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Grey Fox

Done, I'm a little confuse about what happen to the other game tho.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Berkut

And now we are waiting waiting waiting in 1 player. Again.

I want a game where once everyone but 1 player is in, the clock is cut in half or something.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

ehrie

Trying to take my turn, but it keeps getting stuck at the "Processing, Please wait, Loading data from the server" screen whenever I try and take an action.

ehrie

There, finally. Took six tries. I probably forget something in there trying to get the blasted thing to work.

ulmont

Out in the sticks with bad cellphone service and worse wireless internet.  If I can't unfuck this router soon I'll be spotting you guys a turn or two.

ehrie

Don't think you have much to worry about, stateofwar.net has been down since last night.

ehrie

Tonitrus

Habbaku

A typical Languish game doesn't involve the server cras--...Nevermind.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ehrie

Looks to be back. Though it cost some of us a turn. Bah. Habbaku, PM me here with what you tried to send me in game. The message is cut off and I can't figure out how to view all of it.

Tonitrus

Pretty sure on my last turn, it poofed a couple movements and builds (along with the resources). 

It was saying I was "not done" even after I hit "done" and was letting me edit/cancel moves and such for a short while.

So, be careful if this happens to you.

Seen

Is there a way for outsiders to see private games?

Thanks to this tread im now trying it out in 2 games. First im hopelessly behind but learning a lot, second I wasted a lot of resources but doing not bad. Fun game :)