Calling Languishute wargamers! State of War needs newbs for the slaughter!

Started by Berkut, July 10, 2009, 08:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophie Scholl

I put in spaces between words. <_<  Thanks for the information though.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

ehrie

Quote from: Habbaku on July 12, 2009, 10:12:12 AM
Strix is our first asshat.  Congratulations!

Why sign up for a game you don't want to play?

Isn't that the languish way?

Berkut

I wouldn't really care that much except that now the game is going to crawl until someone eliminates him.

Hey Strix, if you don't want to play, could you at least just surrender?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Tonitrus

Just it automatically go to the next round if we all complete or turns...or does it stick to the cycle?

Habbaku

I believe it completes the moment everyone submits their orders.

If Strix fails to submit orders or surrender by the end of the current round, I suggest we start over and find another player.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

0 rows returned

Grey Fox

The worse thing is that he looked to be into it. He was even logged in when we got the first email & he sent me a private message.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ehrie

ulmont

Quote from: Habbaku on July 14, 2009, 10:17:21 AM
I think we should start over with a different sixth person.

Sure.  Get Berkut to close out this game or whatever so we don't get an email about it every day at 11, though.

Grey Fox

Habbaku

Right, so Ehrie looks to be our sixth.  I suspect his name on the State of War website is 'Ehrie'.

I suggest Berkut start us up quickly and just shut down the other one.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ulmont

Quote from: Habbaku on July 14, 2009, 11:53:23 AM
Right, so Ehrie looks to be our sixth.  I suspect his name on the State of War website is 'Ehrie'.

Quote from: ehrie on July 11, 2009, 08:08:24 AM
My handle is ehrie.

Yeah, I'd say so.   :lol:

Berkut

0 rows returned