And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Quote from: grumbler on February 13, 2017, 02:42:12 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on February 13, 2017, 02:40:00 PM
I love how when ever Trudeau switches to French, the americans faces get so dumbfounded.

Sorta like when you switch to English?

:P

:lol:

You should meet my bosses. It's freaking deplorable.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Zanza

Quote from: Syt on February 13, 2017, 01:49:48 PM
People will have noticed Trump's tendency to do a "yank & pull" handshake, generally interpreted as a power play. One of the more awkward examples was when he congratulated Gorsuch on his SCOTUS nomination.

Justin Trudeau apparently did his homework and stood fast: https://twitter.com/ABC/status/831171027845554176/video/1
If he would try that with his master Putin, he might find out that Putin is a black-belt Judoka.  ;)

alfred russel

Quote from: FunkMonk on February 13, 2017, 02:45:24 PM
With all the leaks and opsec violations and general incompetence plaguing this administration the Israelis/Chinese/Russians/Martians must be having a field day at their spy agencies

It is a mixed bag. Their spies are gaining access to all the important meetings, but are able to gather less intelligence than ever before.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

PJL

Not sure why the Americans are getting all worked up about the Russians knowing everything., They've known what we have been up to in the UK for decades. Heck they probably know a lot of what the US has done for decades too through our leaks to Russia.

viper37

Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!

I can hear the God honest Republicans chanting that from here.  Well, I don't, but I have bad hearing.  It's certainly the only explanation for why I can't hear them from over here. ;)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

Quote from: PJL on February 13, 2017, 03:06:43 PM
Not sure why the Americans are getting all worked up about the Russians knowing everything., They've known what we have been up to in the UK for decades. Heck they probably know a lot of what the US has done for decades too through our leaks to Russia.

Well they are one of our professed enemies. :mellow:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Not sure if this goes here or the social media follies thread.

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

No, saw it on thehill.com and then grabbed image from her twitter. I'm no longer on her mailing list as I'm not longer a constituent. :P

Jacob

With all the leaks and opsec violations and general incompetence plaguing this administration the Israelis/Chinese/Russians/Martians must be having a field day at their spy agencies

Did we already cover how people got to snap selfies with the gentleman holding the nuclear football?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-turns-mar-a-lago-club-terrace-into-open-air-situation-room/2017/02/13/c5525096-f20d-11e6-a9b0-ecee7ce475fc_story.html?utm_term=.903fdbdf9cbe

11B4V

Quote from: Jacob on February 13, 2017, 05:12:02 PM

Did we already cover how people got to snap selfies with the gentleman holding the nuclear football?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-turns-mar-a-lago-club-terrace-into-open-air-situation-room/2017/02/13/c5525096-f20d-11e6-a9b0-ecee7ce475fc_story.html?utm_term=.903fdbdf9cbe

What a fucking free for all.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

viper37

Trump-Trudeau meeting.
Trudeau refused to comment on the refugee policy saying Canadians did not expect him to criticize the US.  Fair enough.  Then he added "my role is to reflect canadian values and be a positive example to the world".  And that got Trump furious, apparently.

Soft skin, you said?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

Quote from: viper37 on February 13, 2017, 05:41:35 PM
Trump-Trudeau meeting.
Trudeau refused to comment on the refugee policy saying Canadians did not expect him to criticize the US.  Fair enough.  Then he added "my role is to reflect canadian values and be a positive example to the world".  And that got Trump furious, apparently.

Soft skin, you said?

Canadians don't expect him to criticize the US? Why the hell not?

Barrister

Quote from: viper37 on February 13, 2017, 05:41:35 PM
Trump-Trudeau meeting.

Soft skin, you said?

Where did you see this?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.