What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: mongers on February 12, 2017, 09:21:19 AM
Quote from: Tamas on February 12, 2017, 09:13:15 AM
Yeah, apart from lying to s for years.

And still running his Dguller sockpuppet

I think we should swap him for Trump, AR goes and runs the US administration, Trump posts on Languish. A win all round.

AR has better words.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

viper37

if a sockpuppet is known and the mods don't ban the account, what is the problem?  I mean, CdM has banned people for trollish behavior before, so just ban Dguller and keep AR.
As for the lying, it's no big deal.  I might do that sometime.  And reincarnate myself in a ultra left troll just to see how long it takes for CdM to ban me :P
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

11B4V

Quote from: viper37 on February 12, 2017, 12:22:01 PM

if a sockpuppet is known and the mods don't ban the account, what is the problem?  I mean, CdM has banned people for trollish behavior before, so just ban Dguller and keep AR.
As for the lying, it's no big deal.  I might do that sometime.  And reincarnate myself in a ultra left troll just to see how long it takes for CdM to ban me :P

Anyone who has/had a sock puppet account and used or is using it, has mental issues.

Seek fucking help
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Fuck you Basecop. The Great Santini may pay y'all a visit.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

viper37

Quote from: 11B4V on February 12, 2017, 12:56:08 PM
Anyone who has/had a sock puppet account and used or is using it, has mental issues.
Seek fucking help
Sometimes, people are young and trollish.  Than they mature, but we still look at them as kids with all that implies.  So, a fresh start is in order.

But I think Ed Anger has a few sock puppets around.  Of course, that does not disprove your point at all... :D

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

CountDeMoney

Ed only uses his sock when there are no more eesential verkers to shoot at from his balcony.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

mongers

Would anyone go so far as to say Trump or perhaps one of his lieutenants, is a Putin sock-puppet? :unsure:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

viper37

This is for CdM, you'll love it

QuoteTwo weeks into the Trump Administration, thousands of documents detailing animal welfare violations nationwide have been removed from the website of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), which has been posting them publicly for decades. These are the inspection records and annual reports for every commercial animal facility in the U.S.—including zoos, breeders, factory farms, and laboratories.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: viper37 on February 12, 2017, 01:34:42 PM
This is for CdM, you'll love it

QuoteTwo weeks into the Trump Administration, thousands of documents detailing animal welfare violations nationwide have been removed from the website of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), which has been posting them publicly for decades. These are the inspection records and annual reports for every commercial animal facility in the U.S.—including zoos, breeders, factory farms, and laboratories.

Oh, I am well aware of it; been dealing with it at work since it happened.  Needless to say, as with so many Trump Administration "blow-everything-up-and-not-tell-anybody" decisions, it has caused substantially more problems than necessary.

dps

Quote from: viper37 on February 12, 2017, 07:55:27 AM
Quote from: dps on February 12, 2017, 06:39:07 AM
Quote from: alfred russel on February 11, 2017, 10:49:08 PM
Quote from: HVC on February 11, 2017, 10:34:38 PM

You've sold me, he's definitely your sock.

Oh come on. Dorsey was a really effective troll that meant something to people. It has really been over 12 years since Dorsey got banned, and I apparently had such an effect that garbon still refuses to speak to me. Permanently ban lacroix tomorrow and he'll be forgotten by next month.

La Croix, up until the recent Trump fandom, had been a decent and useful poster.  You're basically just an asshole.
there's no problem with AR.  Dorsey might have been a troll, but AR has always been ok.

He's still Dorsey.  While I agree that his posts as AR haven't been trollish or asinine, I'll never trust him.

alfred russel

Quote from: dps on February 12, 2017, 01:55:06 PM
He's still Dorsey.  While I agree that his posts as AR haven't been trollish or asinine, I'll never trust him.

DGuller is the one you should keep your eye on. I trusted that guy, and look what happened. My relationship with garbon has never recovered.  :(
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

CountDeMoney

You're both silly little Assburger shits. 

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 12, 2017, 01:13:38 PM
Ed only uses his sock when there are no more eesential verkers to shoot at from his balcony.

I was following the sexual metaphor up until the balcony bit. Translation?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.