What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Quote from: alfred russel on February 11, 2017, 09:28:35 PM
Quote from: garbon on February 11, 2017, 02:22:44 PM
:yes:

More likely to be Dorsey than Marti.

You are a dumbass stuck in a past that is more than a dozen years ago. Also, if I was going to make a pro trump shell account I'd be way more effective than lacroix or Marty.

You've sold me, he's definitely your sock.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

alfred russel

Quote from: HVC on February 11, 2017, 10:34:38 PM

Oh come on. Dorsey was a really effective troll that meant something to people. It has really been over 12 years since Dorsey got banned, and I apparently had such an effect that garbon still refuses to speak to me. Permanently ban lacroix tomorrow and he'll be forgotten by next month.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

mongers

Watching a BBC documentary series 'The Nazis: A Warning from History' from a few years back, but finding it difficult to not compare and contrast some elements with what has been happening over the recent months.  :(
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

alfred russel

Quote from: mongers on February 11, 2017, 11:14:12 PM
Watching a BBC documentary series 'The Nazis: A Warning from History' from a few years back, but finding it difficult to not compare and contrast some elements with what has been happening over the recent months.  :(

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

DGuller

Quote from: alfred russel on February 11, 2017, 10:49:08 PM

Oh come on. Dorsey was a really effective troll that meant something to people. It has really been over 12 years since Dorsey got banned, and I apparently had such an effect that garbon still refuses to speak to me. Permanently ban lacroix tomorrow and he'll be forgotten by next month.
Holy shit, it's been 12 years.  Where does time go?

CountDeMoney

SNL did another "Melissa McCarthy as Scott Spicer" skit tonight, this time it was the cold open.  They are definitely going to get that man fired. :lol:

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 12, 2017, 12:07:13 AM
SNL did another "Melissa McCarthy as Scott Spicer" skit tonight, this time it was the cold open.  They are definitely going to get that man fired. :lol:

Spoiler alert! :mad:

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

dps

La Croix, up until the recent Trump fandom, had been a decent and useful poster.  You're basically just an asshole.

grumbler

Quote from: dps on February 12, 2017, 06:39:07 AM
La Croix, up until the recent Trump fandom, had been a decent and useful poster.  You're basically just an asshole.

:huh:  AR has his sassy moments, but he's certainly not an asshole.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

viper37

Quote from: dps on February 12, 2017, 06:39:07 AM

there's no problem with AR.  Dorsey might have been a troll, but AR has always been ok.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Tamas

Yeah, apart from lying to s for years.

And still running his Dguller sockpuppet

mongers

Quote from: Tamas on February 12, 2017, 09:13:15 AM

I think we should swap him for Trump, AR goes and runs the US administration, Trump posts on Languish. A win all round.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on February 12, 2017, 09:13:15 AM

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.