The Debate Megathread, Part III: Pussy Riot

Started by CountDeMoney, October 19, 2016, 07:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Douglas MacArthur and Patton both spinning in the grave.  :lol:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

Quote from: Kleves on October 19, 2016, 09:16:30 PM
I wonder how tough a time Clinton would be having if her opponent wasn't a crazy person.

As I said to mongers she'd have to run a very different campaign.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

PDH

I hate seeing Adlai Stevenson vs Macho Man.  If this were in the squared circle it would be uglier.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

mongers

He is so weak, he could simply say at the time he was just a private citizen and was wrong, but you however were a professional politician in a position of power.

garbon

Quote from: mongers on October 19, 2016, 09:21:00 PM
He is so weak, he could simply say at the time he was just a private citizen and was wrong, but you however were a professional politician in a position of power.

The Donald can't be wrong!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: PDH on October 19, 2016, 09:19:54 PM
I hate seeing Adlai Stevenson vs Macho Man.  If this were in the squared circle it would be uglier.

It's Rocky versus Thunderlips.   :lol:

Christ, he's an embarrassment to American education. 

garbon

Lots of luck Hillary? Did he just admit he's going to lose?

mongers

Quote from: garbon on October 19, 2016, 09:21:39 PM
Quote from: mongers on October 19, 2016, 09:21:00 PM

The Donald can't be wrong!

Yeah, many 7-10 year olds have already learnt that lesson.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 19, 2016, 09:22:02 PM
Quote from: PDH on October 19, 2016, 09:19:54 PM

It's Rocky versus Thunderlips.   :lol:

Christ, he's an embarrassment to American education.

Best line.

garbon

Seems like Clinton is now getting grown up questions while Trump is getting remedial school ones and he is still failing.

Tonitrus

Hillary says that Queens produces terrorists (and Trump).  :(

Liep

He actually admitted that Hillary might not have negotiated the latest ceasefire. :o
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk