The Debate Megathread, Part III: Pussy Riot

Started by CountDeMoney, October 19, 2016, 07:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

Poor Trump. Smacked around the stage regarding his assault on American democracy.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

What was that about Bill and the FBI on a plane in Arizona? :huh:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

mongers

:blink:

He wants to bring down the democractic system?

Take it down with him.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

garbon

A bunch of random words and great migration!

Kleves

I wonder how tough a time Clinton would be having if her opponent wasn't a crazy person.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

garbon

Iran wins if Iraq has more control of its country?

CountDeMoney

I really wish she would come out and say that he doesn't even possess a 6th grader's grasp of foreign policy knowledge.

mongers

Incidentally anyone else see the video of French special forces firing SP artillery during the move on Mosul?

CountDeMoney

IRAN IS TAKING OVER IRAQ

YOU KNOW LIKE IN RISK

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 19, 2016, 09:16:40 PM
I really wish she would come out and say that he doesn't even possess a 6th grader's grasp of foreign policy knowledge.

Man that would be funny.