News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Debate Megathread, Part III: Pussy Riot

Started by CountDeMoney, October 19, 2016, 07:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

For all of tonight's stream of consciousness/projectile vomiting posts.

CountDeMoney

Apparently one of the Benghazi moms is in the front row.

Fun fact:  first general election debate moderated by a FOX News personality.  6 topics, mostly about sexual assault, Benghazi and emails.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

I wish Arn Anderson would storm the stage and give everybody a spinebuster.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

I'm wondering how he'll go out from so much coke: cardiac arrhythmia, aneurysm or excessive force by officers trying to restrain him from attacking Chris Wallace?

Liep

Trump looks like he's trying to impersonate Baldwin
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

Very smart of Fox: tossing the Supreme Court issue out there;  it's the only real reason left for rational conservatives to support Trump before people change the channel.

edit:  and Trump poops all over the question

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

CountDeMoney

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

LaCroix

mongers

Did Trump learn English as a second language?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"