News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Debate Megathread, Part III: Pussy Riot

Started by CountDeMoney, October 19, 2016, 07:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on October 19, 2016, 08:14:40 PM
Did Trump learn English as a second language?

The best way to help the 2nd Amendment is to appoint Justices to support the 2nd Amendment

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

Dodging whether he wants Roe v. Wade overturned. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

LaCroix

Quote from: garbon on October 19, 2016, 08:16:59 PM

and then he basically said it. "it'll be automatic" :lol:

11B4V

mongers

Quote from: LaCroix on October 19, 2016, 08:18:02 PM

and then he basically said it. "it'll be automatic" :lol:

Yeah odd choice of words.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

They told him to say "send it back to the states," but they didn't tell him where.

CountDeMoney

AND RIP THE BABY OUT OF THE WOMB ON THE FINAL DAY

Grallon

I like that white outfit - she looks very dignified.  Pity she wears it with another set of pants.  Is it less presidential to wear a skirt?

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

lustindarkness

Hill ahead 2 -0 so far. Now comes The Wall.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom