Main Menu

The Debate Megathread, Part III: Pussy Riot

Started by CountDeMoney, October 19, 2016, 07:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

The first punch that connects with Clinton, is from the modorator,
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Open borders and Putin and radical Islamism!

mongers

Quote from: garbon on October 19, 2016, 08:30:03 PM
She fails again when answering her weak points. Argh.

Yeah totally failed to simply state whether she said it or not.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

lustindarkness

Emails, borders, wikileaks, russia, terrorism all in a paragraph. Very nice.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

garbon

Quote from: mongers on October 19, 2016, 08:31:28 PM

Well actually she did the same with that bit where she mentioned Lincoln. I think she technically described what she said but should have expounded on what people are actually worried about.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Like that he just cut in to say you're the puppet twice. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on October 19, 2016, 08:31:28 PM

She should've stuck with the grid, because that's what that quote was all about. 

Fun fact: American power companies do not pay transmission fees for bulk electrical generation in Canada.

LaCroix

CountDeMoney

mongers

11B4V

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

We're being ripped off by Japan, Germany and South Korea.