The Debate Megathread, Part III: Pussy Riot

Started by CountDeMoney, October 19, 2016, 07:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Are you trying to say developing countries grow faster?  Poppycock.   :bowler:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

DGuller

I was listening to the debate.  Sounded like a comprehensive win for Chris Wallace.

Martinus

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 19, 2016, 09:37:59 PM
Why does Donald insist on always frowning? Is it a power thing? Does he think it makes him look powerful?  :lol:

I think he can't help himself. I used to think he is playing a role and is a very good showman. But it seems he really has such a poor self-control.  :lol:

Martinus

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 19, 2016, 09:41:36 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on October 19, 2016, 09:38:52 PM
Wallace did a fine job.

People were telling me that tonight was gonna be a hit-job on Hillary because OMG FAUX NEWS CHRIS WWALLACE ROGER AILES

Chris Wallace is actually a decent journo. He should moderate more presidential debates in the future.

If this elections have taught me anything positive it's that there are at least some decent people on Fox News, too. Besides, for Fox News, there is nothing better commercially than having another Democratic President. :P

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 19, 2016, 10:24:21 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on October 19, 2016, 10:17:24 PM
Fucking seahag. Fucking loopy count.

I can't even imagine how that brain works.  It's like the Looney Tunes cartoon when Bert and Hubie nailed all the furniture on the ceiling, and Claude the Cat was convinced he was upside down.   :lol:

That's a disturbingly niche and specific comparison. :P

Monoriu

Tonitrus

Listening to most of the speech on the radio (while driving around running errands), it seemed to me like Trump was coming off as such a big pussy, that he should be grabbing himself and pulling it together. 

Hillary beat his ass in a way that would make CdM envious.  :P

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point