The Debate Megathread, Part III: Pussy Riot

Started by CountDeMoney, October 19, 2016, 07:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaCroix

garbon

Quote from: Tonitrus on October 19, 2016, 09:24:39 PM
Hillary says that Queens produces terrorists (and Trump).  :(

Definitely a threat:

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

I will create tremendous jobs. Fuck get an updated line. :mad:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

I want to know what a tremendous job is.

And really, Donald?  5%, 6% growth?   :lol:

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Kleves

Quote from: garbon on October 19, 2016, 09:18:21 PM
As I said to mongers she'd have to run a very different campaign.
I don't know; I think she's just a pretty terrible candidate.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

garbon

Use our Great People? Are we playing Civilization?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on October 19, 2016, 09:27:03 PM
I will create tremendous jobs. Fuck get an updated line. :mad:

It'll be great, everybody will have lots of money, it's going to be terrific.

garbon

Quote from: Kleves on October 19, 2016, 09:27:55 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 19, 2016, 09:18:21 PM
As I said to mongers she'd have to run a very different campaign.
I don't know; I think she's just a pretty terrible candidate.

And that's your opinion. :)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on October 19, 2016, 09:27:48 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 19, 2016, 09:27:17 PM

HR screened you out of them. :weep:

Of course they did.  Never got the cert from the Institute of Tremendous Jobs of America.

mongers

You could almost say, he was almost half right about being outplayed by Russia/Syria, well half right anway.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 19, 2016, 09:29:17 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 19, 2016, 09:27:48 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 19, 2016, 09:27:17 PM

HR screened you out of them. :weep:

Of course they did.  Never got the cert from the Institute of Tremendous Jobs of America.

Should have attended Trump University.

mongers

Quote from: garbon on October 19, 2016, 09:28:14 PM
Use our Great People? Are we playing Civilization?

:D

I'd think Trump would be one of the last people on the planet likely to be able play it.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Kleves

Lots of costs in the year 17. The denarii is going to take a hit.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.