The Debate Megathread, Part III: Pussy Riot

Started by CountDeMoney, October 19, 2016, 07:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

garbon

Quote from: mongers on October 19, 2016, 08:53:12 PM
Same old 'point' from Trump, this time the her being in charge for the last 30 years.

He fails to understand how the US government works.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

That she can even maintain composure when he says she arranged attack squads in Chicago. Wow.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Quote from: garbon on October 19, 2016, 08:54:01 PM
Quote from: mongers on October 19, 2016, 08:53:12 PM
Same old 'point' from Trump, this time the her being in charge for the last 30 years.

He fails to understand how the US government works.

Yeah, fits in real nicely with his 'idea' about running America like a Trump company. :blink:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

11B4V

Wallace you should have went on to Foreign Affairs.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Grallon

She looked emotional just then - good point.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

mongers

11B4V

He is getting his as s beat here on the pussy grabbing shit.

Worst line of his. I have great respect for women. :huh:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Liep

SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT: EMAILS!

He's at least amazing at remembering those.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on October 19, 2016, 08:58:04 PM

Even worse:  Nobody respects women more than me.

garbon

Also Clinton seems to be getting skate on Bill right now. :hmm:

LaCroix

Quote from: 11B4V on October 19, 2016, 08:58:04 PM
He is getting his as s beat here on the pussy grabbing shit.

"I never apologized to my wife" was pretty bad

mongers

11B4V

Quote from: garbon on October 19, 2016, 08:59:12 PM
Also Clinton seems to be getting skate on Bill right now. :hmm:

IMO I think that was a horrible tactic of his.

garbon

She built opening for attack on herself there with avoiding answering the hard question.