The Debate Megathread, Part III: Pussy Riot

Started by CountDeMoney, October 19, 2016, 07:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Trump was way too pleased by that Obama stimulus comment from Wallace. :lol:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

Why can't she hit the softballs?  Why do we have a sluggish economy?  Because the global economy is sluggish.  Duh.

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 19, 2016, 08:45:57 PM
Why can't she hit the softballs?  Why do we have a sluggish economy?  Because the global economy is sluggish.  Duh.

I think a serious GOP candidate would be causing her real problems or even put her on the ropes, but that guy whoever they were, never made it into the final dozen.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

LaCroix

garbon

Quote from: mongers on October 19, 2016, 08:47:18 PM

I think a serious GOP candidate would be causing her real problems or even put her on the ropes, but that guy whoever they were, never made it into the final dozen.

Is that fair though? She wouldn't be able to be so lazy if she had a real sparring partner.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Doubtful.  Several of them were lawyers, too.  It's a weakness of the discipline.

mongers

Quote from: garbon on October 19, 2016, 08:48:23 PM

Is that fair though? She wouldn't be able to be so lazy if she had a real sparring partner.

Well that's a fair point.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Liep

When I'm president.... Hillary can't pretend it's a fight anymore.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

Trump asked her a question then asked her to be quiet.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

When did the State Department lose all the money?

lol, Killing Bin Laden versus Celebrity Apprentice

Liep

She did good on the year to year comparison.

11B4V

Quote from: garbon on October 19, 2016, 08:48:23 PM

She just needs to tread water versus Trump at this point.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

Quote from: Liep on October 19, 2016, 08:51:59 PM
She did good on the year to year comparison.

It was part of her campaign. On her website, there is a part where you can press a button and get a random year and what they were both up to in their lives. Kind of cool.

mongers

Same old 'point' from Trump, this time the her being in charge for the last 30 years.