UEFA Euro 2016

Started by Zanza, May 17, 2016, 12:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

celedhring

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 15, 2016, 09:43:25 AM
Quote from: celedhring on June 15, 2016, 09:32:35 AM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 15, 2016, 09:27:46 AM
Quote from: Liep on June 15, 2016, 09:25:10 AM
As an impartial observer I'll side with celed here. Pepe is the king of dicks.

LULZ

No mention of Benzema blackmailing a teammate because he follows blindly his banlieue crew?  :thumbsdown: Pepe has nothing on him too.

That's non-football stuff though. We have several footballers convicted for rape, Pepe has nothing on that for sure, but we're talking pitch behavior here.

Ok, so Pepe is an angel compared to De Gea or Ribéry previously? Nice way to look at it. That so-called non-football stuff weakend the French team with Valbuena, the victim, out as well.

It's neither a nice nor non-nice way to look at it. It's looking at how a player acts while playing football.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: celedhring on June 15, 2016, 09:54:14 AM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 15, 2016, 09:43:25 AM
Quote from: celedhring on June 15, 2016, 09:32:35 AM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 15, 2016, 09:27:46 AM
Quote from: Liep on June 15, 2016, 09:25:10 AM
As an impartial observer I'll side with celed here. Pepe is the king of dicks.

LULZ

No mention of Benzema blackmailing a teammate because he follows blindly his banlieue crew?  :thumbsdown: Pepe has nothing on him too.

That's non-football stuff though. We have several footballers convicted for rape, Pepe has nothing on that for sure, but we're talking pitch behavior here.

Ok, so Pepe is an angel compared to De Gea or Ribéry previously? Nice way to look at it. That so-called non-football stuff weakend the French team with Valbuena, the victim, out as well.

It's neither a nice nor non-nice way to look at it. It's looking at how a player acts while playing football.

All right.
So still no comment on Giround wounding players repeatedly in international games?

Legbiter

Quote from: Liep on June 15, 2016, 04:20:09 AM
Ronaldo's post game comment is everything that is wrong with modern top footballers.

Standard post-game shit talk. Thought the game flowed well, could have gone either way.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

FunkMonk

Russia sucks

Also their team is hot garbage
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

celedhring

Wouldn't want Russian authorities to get the wrong idea eh. We're TOTALLY non-gay.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

The Larch

IMO Pepe has really mellowed out in the last few years, I guess that whatever therapy he has been receiving is working as he's no longer a raving madman in the pitch as he used to be in the past. Back in the day, he was a complete psycho.

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Liep

Didn't expect Albania to be dominating the French.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Valmy

Quote from: Liep on June 15, 2016, 02:33:41 PM
Didn't expect Albania to be dominating the French.

Starting slow is their thing it seems. I expect better things in the second half.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Zanza

HVC

Come on France! You're going to let Romania through. That must not happen.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Liep

Awww, I feel bad for Albania, France sucked.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

HVC

Quote from: HVC on June 15, 2016, 03:39:21 PM
Come on France! You're going to let Romania through. That must not happen.
youre welcome valmy.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Zanza

They got a lot better the last 20 minutes or so when Albania clearly ran out of steam.