News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

UEFA Euro 2016

Started by Zanza, May 17, 2016, 12:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Hamsik is pretty fucking good.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: PDH on June 15, 2016, 08:37:11 AM
The Portuguese do drop like they've been hit by a freight train grabbing their shins and crying.  Heck, I think it even happened in the pre-game handshakes.

They have nothing on Germans (Klinsmann as a player or coach vs Portugal despite winning) or French for that unfortunately. :(

Duque de Bragança

2-0 for Slovakia: peur sur la ville ou peur sur Lille with Russian Hooligans?

Tamas

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 15, 2016, 08:49:53 AM
The Portuguese do drop like they've been hit by a freight train grabbing their shins and crying.  Heck, I think it even happened in the pre-game handshakes.

They have nothing on Germans (Klinsmann as a player or coach vs Portugal despite winning) or French for that unfortunately. :(

Dude, even if we ignore Ronaldo's infantile attitude, Pepe is the most horrible person I have ever seen on a football pitch. He is both a primadonna and a cruel sadist to other players.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Tamas on June 15, 2016, 08:51:39 AM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 15, 2016, 08:49:53 AM

Dude, even if we ignore Ronaldo's infantile attitude, Pepe is the most horrible person I have ever seen on a football pitch. He is both a primadonna and a cruel sadist to other players.

Obviously you have not been watching much football. Schumacher in '82, now is the most horrible person.
If we speak about Pepe, why don't you mention Müller? Thing is Pepe, did not misbehave last night, he tends to do that for Real Madrid where he's protected by referees. Something Ronaldo should remember as well who could be more humble but also Zlatan could use some of it and so on...

Tamas

Ok, I challenge you to name a currently active football player that is more brutal and in general a bigger dick than Pepe.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Tamas on June 15, 2016, 09:15:29 AM
Ok, I challenge you to name a currently active football player that is more brutal and in general a bigger dick than Pepe.

Bigger Twat or Dick Müller?
More Brutal? Giroud

Honorable mention for despicable: Benzema.

celedhring

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 15, 2016, 09:17:10 AM

More Brutal? Giroud

Those two are choir boys compared to Pepe. I'm sorry, but Tamas is right here.

Take solace in that he's not actually Portuguese.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: celedhring on June 15, 2016, 09:18:54 AM

More Brutal? Giroud

Pepe is RM so for a Barcelona that's a big no-no. Sorry conflict of interests for you and Kollaboration for shame.  :thumbsdown:
Giroud wounded 2 players in 2014 and already has one wound against Romania in 2016 not even Pepe did that. No red cards against him for some reason.
As for not actually Portuguese, if so, apply this rule to the French or German team, just for fun.

I could have mentioned Zlatan as a dick but I kind of like him. ;)

celedhring

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 15, 2016, 09:22:00 AM

More Brutal? Giroud

Pepe is RM so for a Barcelona that's a big no-no. Sorry conflict of interests for you and Kollaboration for shame.  :thumbsdown:
As for not actually Portuguese, if so, apply this rule to the French or German team, just for fun.

The same can be said of your defence of him :)

None of the guys you cite have come nowhere close to his assault on Casquero, for example.

Liep

As an impartial observer I'll side with celed here. Pepe is the king of dicks.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: celedhring on June 15, 2016, 09:23:42 AM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 15, 2016, 09:22:00 AM

More Brutal? Giroud

The same can be said of your defence of him :)

None of the guys you cite have come nowhere close to his assault on Casquero, for example.

An assault rightly punished, unlike Giroud's or Müller's dive. QED

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Liep on June 15, 2016, 09:25:10 AM

LULZ

No mention of Benzema blackmailing a teammate because he follows blindly his banlieue crew?  :thumbsdown: Pepe has nothing on him too.

celedhring

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 15, 2016, 09:27:46 AM

LULZ

No mention of Benzema blackmailing a teammate because he follows blindly his banlieue crew?  :thumbsdown: Pepe has nothing on him too.

That's non-football stuff though. There are several footballers out there convicted for rape and/or pedophilia. Pepe has nothing on that for sure, but we're talking pitch behavior here.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: celedhring on June 15, 2016, 09:32:35 AM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 15, 2016, 09:27:46 AM

LULZ

That's non-football stuff though. We have several footballers convicted for rape, Pepe has nothing on that for sure, but we're talking pitch behavior here.

Ok, so Pepe is an angel compared to De Gea or Ribéry previously? Nice way to look at it. That so-called non-football stuff weakened the French team with Valbuena, the victim, out as well.