News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

UEFA Euro 2016

Started by Zanza, May 17, 2016, 12:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

celedhring

I know I say this every time one of those tournaments rolls around, but so far games have been mostly meh. The fact that the group phase is pretty meaningless (16 out of 24 teams go through  :lol:) makes them even less interesting.

Liep

We had some very good early games in Brazil iirc. But yeah, that was the exception.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Duque de Bragança

Game in Saint-Denis between Sweden and Ireland this afternoon. So far, more Irish fans than Swedes in Paris e.g near the Arc de Triomphe.  Alles in Ordnung :)

Zanza

Zlatan! Well, at least an assist.  :P

Zanza

Italy's starting eleven is 31.5 years old on average. :huh:

FunkMonk

Italy :wub: Always and Forever my favorite European football team (except Zidane's France)
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

FunkMonk

Also, Belgium are such overrated garbage  :lmfao:

How Origi gets paid to play football is still a wonder to me.

katmai

Quote from: FunkMonk on June 13, 2016, 03:55:31 PM
Italy :wub: Always and Forever my favorite European football team (except Zidane's France)
race traitor.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

FunkMonk

Quote from: katmai on June 13, 2016, 04:05:10 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on June 13, 2016, 03:55:31 PM
race traitor.

Spain is boring :secret:

mongers

England level at full-time, then Russia wins on hooligans.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

celedhring

Buffon has such a Bond villain face. Love him.

Liep

Russian football fans are now being deported from France. We need a :russia: emoticon, perhaps: but instead of a balalajka playing drunk it should just be a  :huh: -sort of drunk
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Brazen

Russia has been given a suspended ban. One more incident of fan violence and they're out.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36528403

Liep

Quote from: Brazen on June 14, 2016, 06:08:04 AM
Russia has been given a suspended ban. One more incident of fan violence and they're out.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36528403

Deservedly so, one thing is fighting other hooligans but the Russians seemed to attack English fans in the Velodrome that definitely did not sign up for it.

Sheilbh

Kremlin calls on Russian fans to not respond to provocation.

I give it a week before they deny any of the hooligans are Russian and claim they're Pro-russian local fans with legitimate grievances.
Let's bomb Russia!