News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

UEFA Euro 2016

Started by Zanza, May 17, 2016, 12:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duque de Bragança

In probably one of the worst games of tournament, Switzerland won 1-0 vs Albania. Top Albanian player Cana got 2 yellow cards and was sent off. He won't play against France.

More incidents in Marseille. Seems Russian won the street battle against Englishmen. No local scum participation this round. One Englishman is in critical condition.

celedhring

Great start by England, very entertaining to watch.

Noticed that Kane is taking corners for them. Can't say I see many CFs doing that... is he that good at taking them or conversely that awful at heading them?

Sheilbh

Quote from: celedhring on June 11, 2016, 02:23:38 PM
Great start by England, very entertaining to watch.
It's weird. They're enjoyable to watch :o

QuoteNoticed that Kane is taking corners for them. Can't say I see many CFs doing that... is he that good at taking them or conversely that awful at heading them?
It's baffling :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

Liep

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 11, 2016, 02:29:32 PM
Noticed that Kane is taking corners for them. Can't say I see many CFs doing that... is he that good at taking them or conversely that awful at heading them?

Especially so because he's not taking corners for his club team.

And Lineker already called the tournament for England, so you can't not win now.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

celedhring

Quote from: Liep on June 11, 2016, 02:33:02 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on June 11, 2016, 02:29:32 PM

Especially so because he's not taking corners for his club team.

And Lineker already called the tournament for England, so you can't not win now.

Kane doesn't even seem to be that good at it, he's overhitting most of them.

celedhring

England is playing great, but their ability to always shoot straight at the keeper is uncanny.

Liep

Quote from: celedhring on June 11, 2016, 02:37:10 PM
England is playing great, but their ability to always shoot straight at the keeper is uncanny.

Russia isn't looking very good, but yes, I haven't seen England play better than this...
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

And Rooney actually looks not only useful but really good.

Liep

It was a bit much to think that England could turn superior play into goals. And also that they kept it up for more than 45 minutes.

Sheilbh

It's nice to know there is a more aggressive sounding chant than Eng-er-land. Of course it would Russ-ky-a :lol:

2018 :ph34r:
Let's bomb Russia!

Liep

What a save! Rooney could've placed it wider or higher but that reaction from Akinfeev was insane.

celedhring

And then Akinfeev kinda blunders with that goal.

Liep

Quote from: celedhring on June 11, 2016, 03:28:22 PM
And what a goal.

A better free kick than Bale's for sure.

celedhring

Quote from: Liep on June 11, 2016, 03:29:39 PM
Quote from: celedhring on June 11, 2016, 03:28:22 PM
And what a goal.

A better free kick than Bale's for sure.

I revised my opinion after watching the repeats, keeper could've done more. :p

celedhring

Oooops! Same old England, screwing up debut games.

Undeserved, imho, but England should have finished them earlier.