News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

UEFA Euro 2016

Started by Zanza, May 17, 2016, 12:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Agelastus

"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Liep

Marseille will be fun tonight I'm sure. :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

celedhring

This result sets up the Wales game nicely though! Should be tasty.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Liep on June 11, 2016, 03:51:22 PM
Marseille will be fun tonight I'm sure. :P

Say what you want about Marseille, it's never boring there.  :lol:
England can't win its opening games at Euro championships, 8th in a row without a victory IIRC.

HVC

I like when bad things happen to the English football team, so i'm pleased today.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Valmy

Lots of Englishmen crying in their beer tonight.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sheilbh

Quote from: Valmy on June 11, 2016, 07:59:33 PM
Lots of Englishmen crying in their beer tonight.
I don't know. That result seemed inevitable, what was novel was the experience of enjoying watching England play :o
Let's bomb Russia!

Richard Hakluyt

A disappointing performance by our hooligans, letting the Russian hooligans win like that, Churchill and the Iron Duke are spinning in their graves  :(

celedhring

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on June 12, 2016, 02:47:20 AM
A disappointing performance by our hooligans, letting the Russian hooligans win like that, Churchill and the Iron Duke are spinning in their graves  :(

As seen yesterday, England's finishing skills are lacking.

Liep

Northen Ireland and Polish fans are clashing in Nice. I spot an Anglo-Slavic trend here.

Pedrito

Quote from: celedhring on June 12, 2016, 03:06:22 AM

As seen yesterday, England's finishing skills are lacking.
:XD:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Liep

UEFA opens investigation against Russia. Probably a fine, but England might prevail at the desk!

Legbiter

:lol:

They just need a bit of warm-up, they'll get better.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.