Main Menu

UEFA Euro 2016

Started by Zanza, May 17, 2016, 12:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Oh Thank god, a victory.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

celedhring

Can't deny England games are devoid of last minute shocks.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 16, 2016, 09:38:37 AM
Lots of Cornish flags with the Welsh fans again.

Noted.

Purge coming following Brexit?

Bloody Sturridge!

Agelastus

Well, they sure left that late.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Liep

Danish TV has a female pundit (and she's not blonde). She trashed Hart for letting that Bale kick in. :thumbsup:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Duque de Bragança

Ukraine - Northern Ireland  :boring:
May end in 0-0 if the second period is as bad the the first one.

Duque de Bragança

Well, the Ukrainians were caught asleep. 1-0 for Northern Ireland on a set piece.

Liep

It's raining too much even for the Irish.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Liep

Game suspended due to heavy hail.

Barrister

Ukraine - Northern Ireland.

Usually in these international tournaments when there's no Canada I'll pull for Ukraine given my heritage (my dad is Ukrainian).  My mom's family is mostly northern irish though - and they've never been a factor before.

So I don't know who to pull for in the one.  A nice draw I suppose?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Liep

Ukraine has been embarrassing, Northern Ireland has the best fans. Easy choice. :P

Liep

Okay, NI is also embarrassing, can't even manage a substitution? That was the most bizarre non-substitution I've ever seen. WTF happened?

Valmy

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 16, 2016, 09:38:37 AM
Lots of Cornish flags with the Welsh fans again.

Noted.

So long as they get it out of their system in soccer. Freaking Cornish nationalists.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Duque de Bragança

Good question. I can't remember seeing something like this. Amateurish?
It's like a player receiving 2 yellow cards and not getting a red.  :P

All right, they managed a substitution this time.