News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

UEFA Euro 2016

Started by Zanza, May 17, 2016, 12:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Today: Iceland. A match that's going to be tough but winnable. And we must win it, as it is better to get through now then hope for the best against Portugal.

Richard Hakluyt

Did you see this Tamas? :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36387046

Hungary 1954 team best ever!

Duque de Bragança

Brazil 1970 should be way be higher. Even before Hungary 1954, which would be a good second though. I just don't see how Argentina 2010 can be the best Argentine side ever. Hello Maradona 1986?

Richard Hakluyt

I think that equal weight is being given to the matches played, including friendlies, whereas great teams are really those that have a high success in the crucial matches.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on June 18, 2016, 06:02:48 AM
I think that equal weight is being given to the matches played, including friendlies, whereas great teams are really those that have a high success in the crucial matches.

Flawed statistical analysis ftl!

celedhring

Brazil 2013 being so high too. Joke ranking.

Zanza

The German team of 2012 better than the 2014 team? I don't think so.

Tamas

Legbiter

Quote from: Tamas on June 18, 2016, 05:26:37 AM
Today: Iceland. A match that's going to be tough but winnable. And we must win it, as it is better to get through now then hope for the best against Portugal.

I'd rather play Portugal again.

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

HVC

I hate this fucking sport
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Liep

Quote from: HVC on June 18, 2016, 03:49:30 PM

I love it. Ronaldo misses a penalty and heads in a clear offside to the short delight of all Portuheads. My schadenfreude is off the charts. :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Maladict

Quote from: Liep on June 18, 2016, 03:51:51 PM

I love it. Ronaldo misses a penalty and heads in a clear offside to the short delight of all Portuheads. My schadenfreude is off the charts. :P

:yes:

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Liep on June 18, 2016, 03:51:51 PM

Yep :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

celedhring

Ronaldo in petulant mode is one of the best spectacles football has to offer.