News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capetan Mihali

People not taking curling seriously?! :o
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Josephus

Winter Olympics  :zzz

Hoping there's some good counter programming
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Josephus on January 22, 2014, 08:14:30 PM

I'm sure there will be, on the cable news channels covering all the Chechnyan suicide bombings.

CountDeMoney

Lolz, what War on Wymmin?

garbon

God knows you can't be a woman without an abortion.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on January 22, 2014, 08:23:42 PM

Says the fag that uses the term "cunt slave" as a proper noun.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 22, 2014, 08:26:35 PM
Quote from: garbon on January 22, 2014, 08:23:42 PM

Says the fag that uses the term "cunt slave" as a proper noun.

Darling, I'm not Grallon. :huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

But..they have surrounded Sochi with a Ring of Steel!

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on January 22, 2014, 08:28:30 PM

I thought he used Snatchsquatch.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 22, 2014, 08:30:57 PM
Quote from: garbon on January 22, 2014, 08:28:30 PM

I thought he used Snatchsquatch.

At any rate, I hope you realize the error of your comment and the sentiment behind it.

CountDeMoney

DGuller

I never understood that attitude, I always found Winter Olympics more compelling than watching the endless swimming and running events.  It's also more spectacular to watch, since there are some sports where the competitors are going really fast and on the verge of losing control.

Tonitrus

And while I am sure I have said it before...a lot of the ladies in the women's Alpine Skiing events are hotties.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 21, 2014, 01:20:10 PM
So's Halloween, but you don't see us herding shit to massacre it.
Cattle?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.