News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Phillip V

Quote from: Tyr on January 05, 2014, 08:54:37 AM
I've just been told about my cousin's 3 year old son's christmas.
Apparently the big present he asked for was....a hoover. A real hoover. So they got him one. Oddly enough the girl version of Henry Hoover.
Apparently he loves hoovering and doesn't let his mother touch his hoover. When he visits other people's houses he always asks to see their hoover.
What an odd kid.
Don't worry. School will soon destroy his love.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 05, 2014, 01:57:56 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 05, 2014, 09:25:32 AM
What the hell are you gibbering about? You're less intelligible than Lettow sometimes.

Vacuum cleaner.
That's what I thought, but this part " Oddly enough the girl version of Henry Hoover." was throwing me off.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

PDH

That is the one with boobs.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Josquius

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 05, 2014, 05:46:36 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 05, 2014, 01:57:56 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 05, 2014, 09:25:32 AM
What the hell are you gibbering about? You're less intelligible than Lettow sometimes.

Vacuum cleaner.
That's what I thought, but this part " Oddly enough the girl version of Henry Hoover." was throwing me off.

Google is your friend

America is deprived :(
██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

Either that, or Chavistan is a vast cultural wasteland.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Jacob

Quote from: lustindarkness on January 06, 2014, 01:57:41 PM
WTF?! :lol:

From the comments on the site where I found the link it's the second annual Japanese guinness book of world record's "octopus walk" competition, female division.

Apparently it's a Chinese acrobat and Japanese gymnast competing.

Tonitrus

Of course the Limbo is easier on a conveyer belt.

Admiral Yi

The vagina sprint would be a helluva lot easier on a conveyor belt too.

The Larch

Jacob

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 06, 2014, 03:37:05 PM
The vagina sprint would be a helluva lot easier on a conveyor belt too.

Depends on the direction of the belt, no?