News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Just read the bit about David Irving on the Independent. He has a sad.  :nelson:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DGuller

Quote from: Tyr on August 30, 2013, 08:37:28 PM
I think I nearly killed myself.
Whew, I was scared there for a second.

Ideologue

My motherboard has an internal switch.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

I haven't cleaned the inside of my computer in 2 years.

Admiral Yi

Ed Anger

Ed's early morning diary:

It's 4:24 am and once again, I sit in my kitchen, diet coke to my right and a half eaten brownie in front of me. I desire to play with the coffee machine and its delightful pumpkin K-cups but the wife has hidden them. WHAT A BITCH.

I flip on the kitchen TV and see that there are no cruise missile strikes. President Mulatto bores me.

Lettow77

Quote from: Tyr on August 30, 2013, 08:37:28 PM
(probally not, I think the current on that little jumper is just a few wee watsits right?)

One time I was entranced by the colors inside my desktop and badly shocked myself when my hand began wandering inside the computer's guts. It snapped me out of in a hurry, but the fugue in my senses migrated to my hand, which was unresponsive and felt fuzzy for awhile. I remember thinking it seemed oddly pretty and wonderful, and took a good nap after that.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Grey Fox

You are all a bunch of electricity pussies.

I once got zap by 600v.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

lustindarkness

I took a good hit from a car battery once, I did not develop electrical super powers :(.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

PDH

When I was 6 I climbed a tree to get a kite down.  The branch I was holding onto broke.  Luckily for me there was a power line right there to grab.

Really luckily for me I had my other arm around the tree which apparently caused the massive jolt to pass through me instead of blowing my bit up.  My friend said I fell through the branches in a really neat way because I was so limp when I finally let go.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

sbr

I dropped a car battery on my foot.

Syt

I considered re-upping my cable subscription, because I thought it'd be nice to have some college football to watch on weekends.

Turns out that ESPN have stopped their European TV offering effective August 1st. Damn. Sport1 (an extremely sorry excuse for a sports channel) have picked up college football and NFL, but no pregame show (which I liked watching on ESPN), and seemingly fewer live games.

Bleh.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

sbr

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.