News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Iormlund

Josquius

A new apartment seems to b  on the horizon. Unfortunately I lacked the proper equipment to totally secure it then and there. The Japanese system o  having  to pay the agent a month's rent before everything is totally secured Is pretty scary though.
██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

CountDeMoney

I don't want to hear any shit about apartments.  I'm going to share a room with a display hutch full of nutcrackers staring at me all fucking night. Worse than that clown from Poltergeist.

Ed Anger

Just finished the Labor Day cookout. Burgers, hot dogs, brats and those shitty vegetarian burgers. Not to mention the brisket, covered in a special Ed rub and a with a special Ed sauce available.

Reconnected with some old bidness buddies. I felt the crackle of new paradigms as I got their business cards. I missed that crackle.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 01, 2013, 04:46:01 PM
I don't want to hear any shit about apartments.  I'm going to share a room with a display hutch full of nutcrackers staring at me all fucking night. Worse than that clown from Poltergeist.

You could live in the dorms.  Hijinks would ensue.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 01, 2013, 05:36:59 PM
Reconnected with some old bidness buddies. I felt the crackle of new paradigms as I got their business cards. I missed that crackle.

Too bad you've been unemployed for so long.  You are now: unemployable.

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 01, 2013, 06:33:25 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 01, 2013, 05:36:59 PM

Too bad you've been unemployed for so long.  You are now: unemployable.

It also requires too much effort.

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

And it looks like Fox soccer channel is a goner. Replaced with the FXX network. Haha.

Barrister

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 02, 2013, 09:22:59 AM
And it looks like Fox soccer channel is a goner. Replaced with the FXX network. Haha.

Replaced with Fox Sports 1 I believe.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.