Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 10, 2013, 06:11:11 PM
Quote from: Jacob on May 10, 2013, 06:06:06 PM
It's been popular for a while.

They mentioned it has been #1 14 years running.  That really surprised me.

I am: influential.

Admiral Yi

Check out the big influence on Yakie!

You haven't been sprinkling games with subliminal messages, have you?

Jacob

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 10, 2013, 06:25:39 PMYou haven't been sprinkling games with subliminal messages, have you?

I primarily credit my posts on languish.

Neil

Wouldn't it make sense to target people who hate paying taxes for extra attention at tax time?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Phillip V

About names, "Arya" was the fastest-rising name for girls on the Social Security Administration's 2012 list of baby names.

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/05/arya-popular-baby-name/

derspiess

Quote from: Neil on May 10, 2013, 07:09:45 PM
Wouldn't it make sense to target people who hate paying taxes for extra attention at tax time?

Yeah, if it didn't include practically everyone.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on May 10, 2013, 07:52:32 PM
Quote from: Neil on May 10, 2013, 07:09:45 PM
Yeah, if it didn't include practically everyone.
Yeah, but not everyone is political enemies of the president.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

True, but his enemies list is pretty extensive, I hear.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 10, 2013, 06:02:57 PM
Check out the big brain on Wigger! :o

I may or may not have played some Sporcle quizzes on popular baby names.  :homestar:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: derspiess on May 10, 2013, 07:59:32 PM
True, but his enemies list is pretty extensive, I hear.

Has anyone seen a copy of this fabled list?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Apparently George Washington was reborn as John McCain.  :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 10, 2013, 08:28:04 PM
Apparently George Washington was reborn as John McCain.  :lol:

Thought that was Nelson.

They weren't really even trying with Henry VIII, and Marie Antoinette is just downright horrible.

katmai

Fucking Teach, you fail.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son