News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lettow77

It was probably meant as one, even though I prefer Sam.

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

mongers

Quote from: Lettow77 on March 18, 2012, 07:14:12 PM
It was probably meant as one, even though I prefer Sam.

Hmm, double :hmm:  :hmm: 

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Josquius

There was a St.Patricks Day parade in Tokyo yesterday.
It was the most retarded thing I have ever seen.
Yet part of me suspects the ones they have in America are much the same...
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

Cause it's such a warm day, my dad and I went out to a local ice cream parlor.  Except they said they closed at 8 (it was 7:50), and the filthy hipster working there told us to go away.  Driven off by his fear of work and money, we went to a Dairy Queen.  While we were waiting, two very fat and extremely repulsive looking women came in.  They were dismayed at the line, declared they were from Texas and didn't have to put up with that sort of stuff, and promptly left.  I thought that odd.  Is this the normal Texan reaction?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Tonitrus

I know that back home in Washington, I could think of where one DQ might located.

Texas has 'em on almost every other corner.  And even the small, crappiest of middle-of-nowhere highway intersection small towns has a DQ.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on March 17, 2012, 05:29:43 PM
Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on March 17, 2012, 05:11:31 PM
A Kettle or a Smokey Mountain?  Both awesome products for complimentary uses.

A kettle.  One Touch Silver, to be exact.  For only $99, I just couldn't resist.  It's pretty much perfect for the two of us.  Big enough that it doesn't feel cramped, small enough that I don't have to use an enormous amount of charcoal to heat it up.

This one here: http://www.amazon.com/Weber-741001-22-5-Inch-One-Touch-Silver/dp/B00004RALU

Lowe's has a variant of this for $300 that I'm really close to getting, since my gas grill is out of commission and I may not be able to fix it.

Razgovory

Well, I went and got my perscriptions at Wal-Greens.  Apparently someone has confused the number "45" with the number "4".  Raz is not amused.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DGuller

Quote from: Razgovory on March 18, 2012, 11:56:57 PM
Well, I went and got my perscriptions at Wal-Greens.  Apparently someone has confused the number "45" with the number "4".  Raz is not amused.
What was the prescription for? Nitrous oxide?

Eddie Teach

Raz doesn't need it, he's funny already.  :)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on March 18, 2012, 09:11:31 PM
Cause it's such a warm day, my dad and I went out to a local ice cream parlor.  Except they said they closed at 8 (it was 7:50), and the filthy hipster working there told us to go away.  Driven off by his fear of work and money, we went to a Dairy Queen.  While we were waiting, two very fat and extremely repulsive looking women came in.  They were dismayed at the line, declared they were from Texas and didn't have to put up with that sort of stuff, and promptly left.  I thought that odd.  Is this the normal Texan reaction?

I think that's a normal fat and extremely repulsive looking reaction.

Josquius

One of the worst things in the world- getting to Burger King a few minutes too late for the regular food as they've switched over onto breakfasts.

Well....
worst is maybe not the right word....
But it sucks.

Oh. And in other news I have joined the herd and bought an ipod.
Now...how to use it without installing nasty itunes...
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

Croissanwiches are alright, so are French toast sticks. Though I'd generally opt to go to McDonalds for a McGriddle instead.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 19, 2012, 03:25:13 AM
Though I'd generally opt to go to McDonalds for a McGriddle instead.

Fuck yeah.

Brazen

A production double-barrelled handgun. It can fire 16 round in three seconds shooting two bullets at once. I saw this and thought of Languish :hug:
http://www.gizmag.com/arsenal-firearms-double-barrel-pistol/21806/
http://www.arsenalfirearms.com/products/af-2011-a1-double-barrel-pistol

Josquius

██████
██████
██████