And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ideologue

My pizza/Reese's diet may need some modification.  But, really, what are the alternatives?  None that I see.

Speaking of Reese's, I had to stow them downstairs in the fridge.  And after midnight, that's Dog Country. <_<
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

FunkMonk

You should add pralines and cream ice cream to your diet. That shit kept me going when I thought I couldn't go any further when I was in Iraq.

Ideologue

Gotta change my banking.  Have to maintain a $1500 average daily balance to avoid a maintenance fee?  Fuck you, BancItaly, you foreign fucking failures.  You should have been nationalized.  OBAMABANK.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on March 18, 2012, 12:50:09 AM
Gotta change my banking.  Have to maintain a $1500 average daily balance to avoid a maintenance fee?  Fuck you, BancItaly, you foreign fucking failures.  You should have been nationalized.  OBAMABANK.

If you have an insufficient amount of cash for them to use - why would they want you as a customer? Banks aren't charities. :Embarrass:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Indeed.  Charities don't get bailed out by the government.

Anyway, it's a lot of cash in aggregate.  I find the proposition that managing a million $800 accounts requires $12 million a month dubious.
Kinemalogue

The Brain

Quote from: Lettow77 on March 17, 2012, 08:32:03 PM
Neil was a shameful omission :(

But he's more legend than man

I feel Tamas has no idea how much sympathy I have for his horrible little country
I'd like to reach a discrete understanding where I condone his genocidal feelings toward gypsies and blatant, unacceptable racism
and he adopts a more concilliatory tone in lettow relations

Caliga is a good* man
I should probably feel distaste for his peasant preferences, but in general I think he is a good man

Siege is a credit to his country, although it isn't clear which country that is

edit: roommate-kun held my cup steady as I poured strawberry milk into it

we have an endearing local farming gruppen at bradford- "rock springs"

How quaint!

Edit edit:! languish~
I must rest for now
its a sleepy time. I miss the lullabies of days gone by
it is a supreme luxury to have someone to attend to you as you fall asleep
but it is ultimately better to have no hostages to fortune
to those halycon days, sayonara

:) :hug:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

Lol Cal got asterisked.

Hm, I want some strawberry milk.
Kinemalogue

Lettow77

Never mind raz. There's nothing socially strange about getting drunk on st. patrick's day. Lay off the sauce indeed- I'm a temperate, moderate drinker. usually.

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Razgovory

Quote from: Lettow77 on March 18, 2012, 05:48:38 AM
Never mind raz. There's nothing socially strange about getting drunk on st. patrick's day. Lay off the sauce indeed- I'm a temperate, moderate drinker. usually.

You post drunk more then I do.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on March 18, 2012, 12:50:09 AM

To make you feel even better, I keep an account at Fifth Third with less that 200 bucks just for internet purchases. No minimum, no fees.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

I use a local bank that only requires a minimum of 100 dollars.  Doesn't need to be bailed out by the Federal government either.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

FunkMonk

Lettow77

Oh man

that's the most i've laughed in a few days, thanks :)
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

mongers

Quote from: Lettow77 on March 17, 2012, 08:00:01 PM

In the past I thought mongers was sam, but this was wishful thinking- he's more of a bilbo

:)   
I'll take that as a compliment ! :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"