News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ideologue

OH FUCK THIS SHIT.

These fucking assholes ask you detailed ass questions about your fucking GPA (what did you get your 1st year, 2d year, etc.) and make you pore over your fucking transcript to answer them AND require you to write some bullshit about why ELEVEN FUCKING YEARS AGO I failed Geology 101 or whatever and bitch times out on me so I lose an hour of work?

Fuck you.  Like I want to teach Little Donte how to read in the fucking first place.  I hope Little Donte starves to death on Christmas Day.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Zoupa

I'm drunk  :)

I love y'all. I'm reminded of a night in London with Shelf, Brazen, Ank and RH. T'was a good night. I smoked too much that night.

Brazen m'a hebergé le lendemain. She spent the evening on msn though  :P We did have killer fish and chips though.  :hug:

Zoupa

Proxima estacion: esperanza, Avenida de la Paz.

Ideologue

No hay esperanza.

No hay salida dondequiera.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Zoupa

Mais oui. Desesperes pas ma poule.

I'll come see your ass soon. Seedy owes me a Jamieson or three.

The Larch

Quote from: Zoupa on December 09, 2011, 04:44:38 AM

Are you listenint to the Manu Chao song or travelling through the Madrid subway?  :P

Ideologue

Quote from: Zoupa on December 09, 2011, 04:50:21 AM

Despair.  De-espoir.  Absence of hope.  Heh.  Well, I learned something about etymology today.

Pourtant sans espoir, le desespoir n'aurait jamais pu me toucher.

Also, no one calls Marty McFly chicken.
Kinemalogue

Zoupa

Quote from: The Larch on December 09, 2011, 04:57:02 AM

Are you listenint to the Manu Chao song or travelling through the Madrid subway?  :P

Manu Chao  :blush:

Zoupa

Quote from: Ideologue on December 09, 2011, 05:05:17 AM
Quote from: Zoupa on December 09, 2011, 04:50:21 AM

Despair.  De-espoir.  Absence of hope.  Heh.  Well, I learned something about etymology today.

Pourtant sans espoir, le desespoir n'aurait jamais pu me toucher.

Also, no one calls Marty McFly chicken.

Good.  :)

(I'm on Bourbon btw. Amerikkka ain't that bad, see?)

Ideologue

I can't think of any non-African place I'd rather not be.  Hell, Africa too, I could probably lead a brigade of child soldiers.

I guess their movement points would probably be pretty low because of their little legs.  But that's what's called a challenge.
Kinemalogue

The Larch

Quote from: Zoupa on December 09, 2011, 05:08:04 AM
Quote from: The Larch on December 09, 2011, 04:57:02 AM

Manu Chao  :blush:

Heh, well, that song's title comes from the subway announcements. IIRC the whole album has them on several songs.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

sbr

Quote from: Valmy on December 09, 2011, 12:06:00 AM
Diaper manufacturers rejoice!  Mrs. Valmy is preggo again.

:cheers:  Congrats, why no attention whoring thread?

hotshot

and i'm watching an awards show.  :D