News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen

I'm slightly concerned that the the fact my name comes up so many times alongside Bin Laden's in a Google search means the CIA is watching me  :ph34r:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on September 21, 2011, 12:34:44 AM
The second time he kept complaining about how his leg was fucked up, too.  I asked him if I could help in any fashion after I chased him out of my house, but although I gathered he was looking for some woman's house, he kept being weird, so I sarcastically advised him to try knocking on doors, and went back inside.

I actually don't think they were the same guy, since the first wore glasses and sounded a bit different.  So it's extra odd.

You're being cased, you know that, don't you?

Get a gun.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on September 21, 2011, 12:41:35 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on September 21, 2011, 12:37:17 AM
You need a gun.  After shooting the first guy and laying him out in your yard the second probably wouldn't have come in.
:lol:

I'd probably feel bad if I'd just shot a guy that came into my house by accident.  I wouldn't go to jail, though, which is a plus.

There you go. Case closed.

Tamas

In Hungary, you would get into jail for shooting a guy who came in to your house and tried to beat you up / rob you / both. So use your country-given right and do what CdM said: get a gun

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ideologue

Quote from: Tamas on September 21, 2011, 06:41:15 AM
In Hungary, you would get into jail for shooting a guy who came in to your house and tried to beat you up / rob you / both. So use your country-given right and do what CdM said: get a gun

Would you go to jail for stabbing them?  Is it just an only-outlaws-have-guns thing in the Nepkoztarsarag?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: The Brain on September 21, 2011, 01:36:54 AM
You always lock your door. Jesus. Fucking moran.

Right? I mean this isn't Canada.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

My younger brother is staying with us as he drys out.  He seems to want to stop drinking, so he's come here.  He doesn't want to go to rehab because he doesn't like other people that well.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Zoupa

This is bound to end well.

Keep us updated will ya.  :)

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ideologue

682,000 in Tetris.  Sweet.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 21, 2011, 07:28:41 AM
*fondles his glock 27*

Nice piece..Bravo. :cheers:

Been kind of throwing around getting a FN 5.7. Dont know though. Maybe that or a new BA vest. Havent decided yet.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point