Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Both.  They complement each other.

Zanza

I don't want to carry two tools.

Slargos

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 11, 2011, 03:47:55 PM
Quote from: The Brain on June 11, 2011, 03:31:12 PM
grunge sucked ass and people realized it and grew up.

Warned.

:lol:

I think that's the first time I've found your warnanigans warranted.  :hmm:

Josephus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 11, 2011, 03:02:23 PM
Are you saying Wish You Were Here came out after Dark Side of the Moon? :huh:

Um......I didn't say that. Although, that is, in fact, the case. Everyone knows that. :huh:
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Josephus on June 11, 2011, 04:36:33 PM
Um......I didn't say that. Although, that is, in fact, the case. Everyone knows that. :huh:

I didn't. :)

Josephus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 11, 2011, 04:42:24 PM
Quote from: Josephus on June 11, 2011, 04:36:33 PM

I didn't. :)

No prob.  ;) If it's one thing I know it's my Floyd. Been a fan since I was 12.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

jamesww

Quote from: Zanza on June 11, 2011, 03:51:34 PM
Should I buy a Leatherman or a Swiss army knife to have a good tool for hiking/backpacking?

Neither, get a decent set of travelling cutlery instead.  :)

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

lol. Hold until relieved.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

Jaha,
I've just discovered that by right clicking on the back/forwards arrows on new firefox you get the drop down list of pages that has always traditionally been there.
██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

This My Little Pony shit is getting out of control.

QuoteA "brony" is an adult male fan of the children's cartoon My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. These are not rare men, but a legion of dedicated fans with websites and news services devoted to the cartoon:

Each day, out-of-work computer programmer Luke Allen self-medicates by watching animated ponies have magical adventures.

The 32-year-old, who lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico, loves his daily fix of My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic, and he's not alone. He's part of a growing group of "bronies" ("bro ponies") — men who are fans of a TV show largely intended for a much younger audience.

"First we can't believe this show is so good, then we can't believe we've become fans for life, then we can't believe we're walking down the pink aisle at Toys R Us or asking for the girl's toy in our Happy Meal," Allen said in an e-mail to Wired.com. "Then we can't believe our friends haven't seen it yet, then we can't believe they're becoming bronies too."

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josephus

So are lululemon yoga pants the greatest invention ever?

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on June 12, 2011, 08:04:32 AM
Jaha,
I've just discovered that by right clicking on the back/forwards arrows on new firefox you get the drop down list of pages that has always traditionally been there.

It was that way in the old version too.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 12, 2011, 10:41:18 AM
This My Little Pony shit is getting out of control.

We need to up our mental health expenditure.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Josephus on June 12, 2011, 10:54:15 AM
So are lululemon yoga pants the greatest invention ever?

No, they confuse fat women everywhere.