And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 14, 2010, 03:07:38 AM
Quote from: Zanza on April 14, 2010, 02:48:26 AM
Singapore's economy grew by 32% from Q4 2009 to Q1 2010, some sectors grew by as much as 139%. Year-on-year the growth is 13.1%.
:yeahright: Which sectors?
Manufacturing of semiconductors and manufacturing of bio-medical products.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Zanza on April 14, 2010, 03:38:33 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 14, 2010, 03:07:38 AM
Quote from: Zanza on April 14, 2010, 02:48:26 AM
Singapore's economy grew by 32% from Q4 2009 to Q1 2010, some sectors grew by as much as 139%. Year-on-year the growth is 13.1%.
:yeahright: Which sectors?
Manufacturing of semiconductors and manufacturing of bio-medical products.

Thank you Singapore :yeah:

Q1 business for the corp a work for is pretty good thanks to Asia.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

I heard a clip of Hamid Karzai speaking in his native language on NPR and thought he sounded remarkably like the first chieftan encountered in "The Man Who Would Be King."

Agelastus

Fucking AVE.EXE.  :mad:

No bloody idea how it got in, but AVG detected it and quarantined it...without fixing the registry. Easy fix, but I hate messing with the registry. :mad:
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Josephus

I had to look ave.exe up.

According to Panda Security, these attackers have a 3.4 percent sucess rate and are making around 14 million in revenue per month.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Josephus on April 14, 2010, 06:39:01 PM
I had to look ave.exe up.

According to Panda Security, these attackers have a 3.4 percent sucess rate and are making around 14 million in revenue per month.

Makes it so tempting to just sell your soul and write something like that.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

garbon

Oh community college. I just realized I have a 3 page paper due tomorrow about an artist who has inspired my final project for my class.  Oddly enough, we already had this assignment for our midterm...:unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Goddamn, the Orioles are bad.

Syt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 15, 2010, 05:38:14 AM

Yes they are, but not quite as bad as the Astros. OTOH, give the Bucs a couple days/weeks to catch up.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

HisMajestyBOB

How come whenever I use audio/video chat with a woman online and there's a problem, they insist it's on my end, not theirs. I've been using computers since I was 4, bitch, if I say the problem isn't on my end, it's not on my end.  :rolleyes:
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Pedrito

Sad kids become evil adults:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Grey Fox

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 15, 2010, 05:38:14 AM

The Jays are ok, sadly that won't last.

The Nationals need to be more hopelessly bad.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josquius

Its valborg in two weeks and I'm being pressured to do the proper Swedish style bourgois shit this year. Its not just my wallet saying no its all laws of decency. :(
██████
██████
██████

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Pedrito on April 15, 2010, 08:43:35 AM
Sad kids become evil adults

What's he got to be sad about?  He's got a Nintendo DS and a container of ketchup

Josephus

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on April 15, 2010, 01:58:41 PM
Quote from: Pedrito on April 15, 2010, 08:43:35 AM
Sad kids become evil adults

What's he got to be sad about?  He's got a Nintendo DS and a container of ketchup

And a cool Vadar helmet I begged to have when i was his age.

I tell you, kids today are never happy.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011