News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HisMajestyBOB

I've had a cold/fever all fucking week. I'm probably gonna spend my whole Saturday sitting around feeling crappy.  :mad:
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

jimmy olsen

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on April 10, 2010, 01:51:21 AM
I've had a cold/fever all fucking week. I'm probably gonna spend my whole Saturday sitting around feeling crappy.  :mad:
Play EU3 with me then.

Or watch some of the anime I suggested.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Josquius

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on April 09, 2010, 06:23:31 PM
You can tell by looking at it and smelling it. 

Yeah, but as a total newbie who has never seen the stuff before?
██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on April 09, 2010, 07:46:28 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 09, 2010, 05:29:13 PM
Potheads clog the snack aisles at the supermarket. Thus, they block my way to the Twinkies.

Therefore, they must be destroyed.
They fucking hog all the good cookies too. Damn potheads.

That they do. Especially the good oatmeal ones.  :mad:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on April 10, 2010, 06:26:33 AM
Quote from: DisturbedPervert on April 09, 2010, 06:23:31 PM
You can tell by looking at it and smelling it. 

Yeah, but as a total newbie who has never seen the stuff before?

Get some from friends before seeking out people to buy it from.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

I stumbled upon a anime convention in town today. It was rather WTF. 15 year old me would have been in heaven but I just felt like a paedo hanging around there.
██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

Tiger is I think 4 back of Lee Westwood after 3 rounds of the Masters.

katmai

Who cares about tiger?

Go Phil!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Still can't get into drinking.  I don't know how you people do it.  Stuff just turns my stomach.  I take a drink and feels like some one dropped a load of coal in my stomach.  One of those low grade brownish coals that smokes.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Cerr

Quote from: Razgovory on April 11, 2010, 02:36:00 AM
Still can't get into drinking.  I don't know how you people do it.  Stuff just turns my stomach.  I take a drink and feels like some one dropped a load of coal in my stomach.  One of those low grade brownish coals that smokes.
What did you drink?

HisMajestyBOB

Easy on the tequila.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Agelastus

Have you been tested for an alcohol allergy? I know someone who was a regular moderate drinker who developed this a few years ago.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Ed Anger

I've found that weak-willed people are the drunk fucks.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

I guess I just should have started earlier.  Oh well.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017