Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

maybe its your spider sense.  :showoff:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Josquius

I'm watching the Secret Millionare...Its really hitting me how crap the amounts they give out are.
There are charities employing a few people and with large buildings...but they're only giving them £25k. Thats one person's yearly wage.
██████
██████
██████

Tamas

Grey Fox

Why are you, shoe-less, 10 meters behind a flaming truck in...Africa?

Boo, disappearing posts.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Zanza

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 09, 2010, 10:47:37 AM
Why are you, shoe-less, 10 meters behind a flaming truck in...Africa?
If you look closely you can see that I wear flip-flops.  :P

QuoteBoo, disappearing posts.
Okay, here is the pic again.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

Alright.

Why are you, in flip-flops, 10 meters behind a flaming truck in...Africa?

Zanza

It's actually in Australia, not Africa. The guys who drove with that minibus barely got out and could only save their backpacks (which you can see next to the bus). When we stopped there was just a little smoke coming from underneath the bus but be we were unable to extinguish the fire with our small extinguisher. This photo was taken two or three minutes later when the fire ravaged the bus. Later, the tires, the gas canister for the little stove they had in there and the tank would explode. But by then we were no longer standing this close to the bus. We had a satellite phone so we could call the fire department in the next city - which happened to be 70 km away. The guys who drove with the bus also called their rental agency in what I remember as a hilarious call. "Yeah, it's on fire." ... "No, I mean there is two meter high flames coming out of it. It's gone."

Josquius

FUCK.
Damn cat.
She likes playing with random rubbish. Just now I found her batting something about- its only the bag of weed that was on my shelf. She's spilt loads of it.
Out of all the crap in the house including loads of rubbish on the floor why does she have to go and mess with something rare and expensive. How did she even get it. Gragh.
Its the second time she's been evil too, just yesterday I nearly missed a parcel due to her stealing the leaflet saying I had it.
██████
██████
██████

Barrister

Quote from: Tyr on April 09, 2010, 11:07:35 AM
FUCK.
Damn cat.
She likes playing with random rubbish. Just now I found her batting something about- its only the bag of weed that was on my shelf. She's spilt loads of it.
Out of all the crap in the house including loads of rubbish on the floor why does she have to go and mess with something rare and expensive. How did she even get it. Gragh.
Its the second time she's been evil too, just yesterday I nearly missed a parcel due to her stealing the leaflet saying I had it.

Serves you right you fucking pothead.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Grey Fox

FUCK.
Damn cat.

Serves you right you fucking cat owner.

Grey Fox

I am badly falling asleep at work. :zzz:

Razgovory

Quote from: Barrister on April 09, 2010, 11:11:30 AM
FUCK.
Damn cat.

Serves you right you fucking pothead.

:yes:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Malthus

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 09, 2010, 10:56:20 AM
Alright.

Why are you, in flip-flops, 10 meters behind a flaming truck in...Africa?

He could tell you, but then he'd have to kill you.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

DisturbedPervert

FUCK.
Damn cat.

Maybe you got sold a bag of catnip