News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Given the lengthy amount of time that sims take to do anything...
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Quote from: Barrister on February 02, 2021, 04:20:14 PM
Quote from: Syt on February 02, 2021, 08:01:39 AM
:blush:

:lol: :thumbsup:

You're going soft on us Syt!

Always been, just sometimes hiding behind an edgy exterior (and occasionally lacking patience. :P ).
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: The Brain on February 03, 2021, 11:38:25 AM
Who is Andrew Yang?

He ran for prez in the Democratic primary.

celedhring

I know Valmy kinda likes him, but every time I casually hear Yang talking about something he somehow manages to make a fool of himself. Granted I'm probably more exposed to his gaffes (since those travel better through the media) than sound political statements.

Sheilbh

And is currently running for Mayor of New York.
Let's bomb Russia!

Duque de Bragança

Barrister

Quote from: Sheilbh on February 03, 2021, 11:37:49 AM

:hmm:

Yang, of course, said no such thing.  Just scrolled through his Twitter tweets for that day to be sure.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Tamas

Quote from: Sheilbh on February 03, 2021, 11:40:57 AM

Is renaming New York the best platform to do so, I wonder?

Sheilbh

Quote from: Tamas on February 03, 2021, 12:08:46 PM

So this one may be fake but he has been posting about updating the flag of New York (which is based on Dutch colours). Everything I've seen of him just makes me think he's a little bit campaign by gimmick :ph34r:
Let's bomb Russia!

garbon

Quote from: Sheilbh on February 03, 2021, 12:11:09 PM
Quote from: Tamas on February 03, 2021, 12:08:46 PM

So this one may be fake but he has been posting about updating the flag of New York (which is based on Dutch colours). Everything I've seen of him just makes me think he's a little bit campaign by gimmick :ph34r:

I hope this was a teachable moment for you.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Sheilbh

:lol: Absolutely not - though, as now, I wouldn't start a thread about it :goodboy:
Let's bomb Russia!

garbon

Reminds me when I was in York, I got asked if I was from New York, on account of my American accent. I didn't have much to say after that. :Embarrass: